• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Six: Hail Married, Together Forever

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
100 yard Pick Six for Minkah.

Oh, and a NOT, so everybody drink.
Lol Bama fan quit your wining that was terrible pass interference a few plays ago
Did anybody here complain about the pass interference call? I don't see the relevance to my comment.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
raw

Xenus

100 yard Pick Six for Minkah.

Oh, and a NOT, so everybody drink.

Did anybody here complain about the pass interference call? I don't see the relevance to my comment.

You were whining about not getting a hold when you got away with a huge pass interference. That's the relevance. You shouldn't be whining about not getting a call when you get a huge non-call at the same time.

So I take it Ash really wasn't anything special at OSU?

Was it all Fickell and Urb?

Then again how hard is it to coach defense when you have 20 5* kids.

Broank

I don't feel bad for Rutgers but I do feel bad for their QBs, they are getting pounded out there.

Edit: wow a first down! lol

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
You were whining about not getting a hold when you got away with a huge pass interference. That's the relevance. You shouldn't be whining about not getting a call when you get a huge non-call at the same time.
We've been called for pass interference this game. Multiple times, in fact.

Yet I don't believe a single one of our opponents has been called for offensive holding in almost 6 games now, which is frankly ridiculous given what our defensive line has been doing to opposing offensive lines.

Which is why my comment stretched beyond this game.

So, again, I don't see the relevance of your comment to mine.

I don't feel bad for Rutgers but I do feel bad for their QBs, they are getting pounded out there.

Edit: wow a first down! lol

Our QBs are pathetic.

They cannot complete a 2 yard pass.

They should be happy they are getting a solid education for free.

LOL Oregon ducks. Fuck the Ducks.

Also, I love the fact that The Hurricanes are doing better than my Dawgs. So much for getting rid of Richt, eh?

Oh well, I'm hoping that Smart is just making adjustments.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
We've been called for pass interference this game. Multiple times, in fact.

Yet I don't believe a single one of our opponents has been called for offensive holding in almost 6 games now, which is frankly ridiculous given what our defensive line has been doing to opposing offensive lines.

Which is why my comment stretched beyond this game.

So, again, I don't see the relevance of your comment to mine.

It just happened!

Late in the game and the game is over, but it happened!

Happened late against Kentucky too

/s they won't bother calling those till the game is over

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
remember all the times we've broken an Arky Qb?

Pepperidge farm remembers...

We broke the dudes brother. Broke Mallet, and Wilson.

I kind of feel ba.... no, no I don't.

Aye, they've broken them all. Deseveringly so, after they broke Hightower back in 2009. Never Forget, cheap shot to the knee.

Jarnet87

I can't believe Brad Kaaya is a projected early 1st rounder. Some team is going to get swindled.

edit: I stand by this post even after he throws a wide open TD on the Canes next drive.

Jamesways

Wow seeing this Mich routing makes me glad the Badgers only lost 14-7 last week.
Yeah, I realize the score wasn't indicative of the gameplay and Mich fans feel like it was 45 to nothing, but the actual score was only 14-7.

Going to be a good OSU / Mich game this year.

tebunker

Banned
Aye, they've broken them all. Deseveringly so, after they broke Hightower back in 2009. Never Forget, cheap shot to the knee.

Right. Never a fan of Nutt, never a fan of Petrino, and sure as hell never will be a fan of Bert.

I do have a soft spot for their tight end from last year, blessed guy helped send Bama to the SEC title and Natty.

Top Bottom