• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 1 |OT| Offseason's over. Back to #TALKINBOUTTHENOLES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never read this guys OP, its like a Bama Circle Jerk, didnt even highlight the Gator Michigan game
giphy.gif

RedBoot

Speaking as a Texas fan, LOL at Texas being ranked. Let's see how we handle Maryland and USC before crowning anybody, okay?

tebunker

Banned
Speaking as a Texas fan, LOL at Texas being ranked. Let's see how we handle Maryland and USC before crowning anybody, okay?

cant wait for Shaggy Bevo to melt down again. Or on the flip side they start crowning all your players like Herman's OSU natty title players. 'This guy is our Zeke!' etc etc

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
The mystery of mre is that he is ryseing. Mre claims to have gone to NC State. Ryseing makes an OP heavily biased towards Tide. It's all there.

cant wait for Shaggy Bevo to melt down again. Or on the flip side they start crowning all your players like Herman's OSU natty title players. 'This guy is our Zeke!' etc etc
I mean last year we beat what many thought would be a playoff contending Note Dame.

Didn't know till much later that they were actually terrible.

KodaRuss

I mean last year we beat what many thought would be a playoff contending Note Dame.

Didn't know till much later that they were actually terrible.

It should have been apparent that we were not back after that Cal game but it was so late at night. Everyone kind of gave us a pass somewhat but that Notre Dame game was probably a top 10 game to watch of all time for me.

Juicy Bob

How much do you know about Ole Miss?

But seriously, I don't know. Tell me what other sports teams you're a fan of and maybe we can try to pick a similar team for you.
Well, I'm an Eagles fan so my obvious pick was Penn State, but...

...yeah...

EDIT: And Ole Miss is what Sandra Bullock went to, right?

Juicy Bob

your obvious Pick should be Temple then
OK. Sounds cool. I'll Google them.

Thanks guys. I've followed NFL pretty hardcore for over ten years now (I pay £100+ for Game Pass) but I've never actively tried to follow the College season before, so it would be nice to actually recognise who the guys are getting drafted every year.

Thanks guys. I've followed NFL pretty hardcore for over ten years now (I pay £100+ for Game Pass) but I've never actively tried to follow the College season before, so it would be nice to actually recognise who the guys are getting drafted every year.

Temples not very good and wont be on TV a ton (they just lost their HC but they literally play in the same satdium as the eagles). If you want a team you can watch and follow your best bet is picking someone thats currently in the top 15.

Temple isn't a power 5 school.

As I said, pick anyone you want, but you're pulling for Rutgers.

andycapps

Well, I'm an Eagles fan so my obvious pick was Penn State, but...

...yeah...

EDIT: And Ole Miss is what Sandra Bullock went to, right?
I fanboy some for Utah. They might be decent this year, but always fun to watch, IMO.

Don't pick Rutgers unless you love misery.

Draxal

Rutger's season goal is to have six consecutive posts made by six different Rutgers fans. TAKING OVER THIS FORUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom