• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 3 |OT| Confused as a Yankee Learning to Square Dance

Need McConaughey reax.

JTA82Hs.gif

Can't remember who they were playing (maybe Florida) but Georgia scored a TD once and like half their team came out on the field to celebrate the TD in some scripted shit and they got flagged but it was the first quarter. This was like 5 or 10 years ago

yea Richt caught flak for that but his team loved him for it lol.

Can't remember who they were playing (maybe Florida) but Georgia scored a TD once and like half their team came out on the field to celebrate the TD in some scripted shit and they got flagged but it was the first quarter. This was like 5 or 10 years ago

It was UF, but they like literally all ran into the endzone lol

Give Chase McGrath a lollipop. Those were two HUGE kicks after he missed his first.

these stupid "lol texas" piss me off

like that was the best our defense has played in years

it hurts but I'm ok with it

Ignore them. USC fans know how well the Texas D played today. They were damn good.

these stupid "lol texas" piss me off

like that was the best our defense has played in years

it hurts but I'm ok with it

try not losing to Maryland at home, then we'll all stop laughing from that, these are like hangover chuckles. Like "haha oh yeah that happened, that was dumb"

Rvaan

Banned

God that was so dumb and beautiful.

El_Chino

That was 07, we returned the favor the next next year. Blew them out and called time outs to make the game last longer.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
USC gonna have a hard time winning the Pac-12 with performances like that.

Well.. who's going to beat them? They don't have Washington or Oregon this year. Not that I'm sold on Oregon, they are dangerous.. and Washington is really good.

..but Stanford is now losing to San Diego State. So who knows now how good they really are.

Well.. who's going to beat them? They don't have Washington or Oregon this year. Not that I'm sold on Oregon, they are dangerous.. and Washington is really good.

..but Stanford is now losing to San Diego State. So who knows now how good they really are.

I'd give WSU and Colorado shots. And UCLA but only because rivalry games are unpredictable.

Also they would likely face UW in the CCG.

Sotha_Sil

USC gonna have a hard time winning the Pac-12 with performances like that.

I don't know, to say USC's schedule is soft would be an understatement. Wazzou will be the only one ranked of the 9 remaining opponents come Monday, unless Utah and Notre Dame can slide into the #24/25 spots.

Top Bottom