• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 10 - Rudy Can't Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Stop crying pussy! You won!

Tebow-Crying_display_image.jpg

pxleyes

Banned
On a serious note, LSU committed seppuku. No other way to put it. This is one of the craziest finishes I've ever seen, maybe the most. Who burns less than 40 seconds with 2 minutes to go and let that happen? Just unreal.

Why are people giving McCarron the Tebow treatment?

"You were so awful that it came down to the final drive, and you made it! You are so awesome!"

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

ChiTownBuffalo

BTW congrats for kicking our sorry asses, I feel like a fool thinking we had at least an outside chance.

Yeah, playing cover 0 and cover 1 against our receivers was a recipe for disaster. I know that's been duke's bread and butter this season, but at some point you gotta adjust. But hey, you guys did score some points on us!

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
- Norte Dame survives against the clawless Panthers

- Alabama weeps its way to a victory over the Tigers

- Tennessee pulls out a miracle and beats Troy to save Dooley's job

What a horrible tease of a day

Doomsayer

I really wish LSU would have won, not because I like them, but I hate that the BCS game is always a fucking snoozer because of "TOUGH SEC DEFENSE!"

It really just means terrible fucking offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom