• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 10 - Rudy Can't Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan

Banned
Goddammit. Really really hoping for an LSU win, so we could get an SEC-less title game and endless salt from the SECSECSEC folks. Ah well.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Watched too many games this year.

He's gonna end up a graduate assistant, huh?

Goddammit. Really really hoping for an LSU win, so we could get an SEC-less title game and endless salt from the SECSECSEC folks. Ah well.

I'm sorry for your cousin, Mike

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
No one said being a Coug would be easy. Sure miss the 3 10-win seasons we had when I was a student. Seems so far away right now :(

TheNatural

My Member!
My dream scenario is Bama vs. Oregon for the title. Kansas State gets left out somehow, because they played one less game than Oregon, and the BCS at large teams look like this:

1) Notre Dame
2) Boise
3) SEC whatever
4) Clemson

And what of all this? Big XII will get pissed because they didn't get an undefeated team in the title game because of no conference title game, and couldn't even get the benefit of at large spoiler because of no title game, and the league expands.

That's my hope. Hopefully whoever Oregon plays in the PAC title game is decent.

Qwerty710710

a child left behind
Bama schedule is cake the rest of the way they basically played there toughest team of the year. While the Irish and Oregon have tougher schedules Bama should be ranked 3 or 4.

My dream scenario is Bama vs. Oregon for the title. Kansas State gets left out somehow, because they played one less game than Oregon, and the BCS at large teams look like this:

1) Notre Dame
2) Boise
3) SEC whatever
4) Clemson

And what of all this? Big XII will get pissed because they didn't get an undefeated team in the title game because of no conference title game, and couldn't even get the benefit of at large spoiler because of no title game, and the league expands.

That's my hope. Hopefully whoever Oregon plays in the PAC title game is decent.
I agree.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Oregon Alabama won't even be close. They could play next week and Alabama would win, much less when you give Saban multiple months to prepare.

:lol @ some of these comments.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Luckiest ending for Alabama in years. So of course you haven't seen them being as Lucky, Qwerty.

I'm still pissed at the OC, for deciding to not run the ball for the 2nd half. So much horseshit, it was working all night long.

AJ was the fault for the fumble, I stick with (and was vindicated with) my call to "give it to Yeldon"

Yeah, not sure how Alabama will do with the fast paced offenses. Could lose to A&M, and that'd suck. But barring a huge Auburn victory, Alabama is back in Atlanta.

TheNatural

My Member!

The funny thing is, think of the implications if they say, wanted to add Louisville and Boise last year:

1) The league would be ridiculously strong and deep with very strong bowl teams out the ass, and with a deficit in other tie ins this season, would have filled those even

2) No Boise in the at large, would have opened another at large, assuring them of two BCS bids

3) A conference title game would lock Kansas State into the title game, as Oregon's only hope is the 13-0 looks better than KSU's 12-0. Oh, and that title game would have brought in plenty of dough, and made the Big 12 look ridiculously strong compared to horrible conference title games in the Big Ten and ACC especially this season.

4) The gap between the Big 5 and the rest would have been ridiculous, and the Big 12 would have probably pulled more tie ins in the 4 way playoff system two years from now.

But hey, Big Tex wants to hoard more money, so that's where they're at. Hope they get locked out of the BCS title game to know what it feels like and maybe they'll get some common sense.

Cyan

Banned
Oregon Alabama won't even be close. They could play next week and Alabama would win, much less when you give Saban multiple months to prepare.

Possibly, but I wouldn't be so sure. It is really, really hard to prepare for the Ducks in a single week. Given the time before a bowl game, I'm sure Saban will be able to stop them. As a regular opponent? I really wouldn't be so sure.

Limedust

Luckiest ending for Alabama in years. So of course you haven't seen them being as Lucky, Qwerty.

I'm still pissed at the OC, for deciding to not run the ball for the 2nd half. So much horseshit, it was working all night long.

LSU defense had no answer for Yeldon. Glad we finally decided to go back to him at the very end.

Lonestar

yeah, Aggie's offense, then get past Georgia (most likely). Not as easy as you think, West Coaster.

LSU's bye week did them wonders, was hoping for the Metts that was playing all year. The Average one.

TAMU has an offense... then it becomes a cake-walk until SECCG.

Until and including. The Dwags are shitty, and the Gators weren't great. If you play like tonight A&M could beat you though.

yeah, Aggie's offense, then get past Georgia (most likely). Not as easy as you think, West Coaster.

LSU's bye week did them wonders, was hoping for the Metts that was playing all year. The Average one.

Not sure if that is the right word. You may have meant Jeffersonian.

Lonestar

daring.gif

:lol

#2 in our hearts, LSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom