• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 3 - Badgers? We don't need no stinkin' Badgers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

lol at the holder

michael-phelps-momttifu.gif

We've had exactly the same thing happen to us, and got fuck-all from the refs. :/

I thought about adding the part about a ref picking up his arm after it got ripped off by a fan. Those motherfuckers must have been suicidal to make that call. Although it is technically correct, I believe.

Should have just done a "warning" and oops, game over. Good night.

edit: I didn't realize that was actually a reference to the play, if it was. I thought you meant that your fans actually rushed the field on one of the occasions that happens sometimes when you win.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
What'd I miss on the BYU/Utah ending?

Nevermind, ESPN showed the highlight. Shame BYU couldn't get the rekick through the uprights

just in from a night out drinking so sorry if any typos

what an amazing first half, other then the blown coverage that led to the easy UNC ztd it was the best half we have played in almost 4 years. 2nd half the stadium looked empty but the party deck was packed, we kept a lot more fans then what others on scout are giving us credit for.

the 2nd half was a disaster. Since Strong has been here we have always let off the gas when we built a solid lead, and I have always feared it would come back and hurt us. We have done it every game this year and most of the last 2 seasons. There is no excuse for it. The refs didnt help, i usually dont bitch about the refs but they definitely helped UBC keep the momentum, the roughing the passer and pass interference calls were my personal biggest gripes.

for the rest of the year I want to see us play unrelentless. I dont care if we are up 70-0, unless its our ball and 1:20 left in the game we should be trying to get first downs/tds and forcing 3 and outs. zero excuse for it, and its not play calling or the players, its both...fucking ridiculous. I have never been so disappointed by a win

after the game my party went to flanagans and watched the WKU/UK game, were i didnt see a UK fan in the entire place. My bestman is a UK fan but we have always gone to UofL games so he was getting hazed pretty hard, especially with how it ended. I started a S-E-C chant that went over pretty well

oh and

zm8wz.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
looking at the stats, and remembering Stanfords kicking problems...USC was fortunate to be in the game at all. Stanford with about 150 more yards, while fighting against a huge amount of penalties and bad kicking...

Oh, and Silas Redd: 13 Carries for 17 yards ;P But I guess maybe they were all goal line plays, with 2 TD's

Kevtones

looking at the stats, and remembering Stanfords kicking problems...USC was fortunate to be in the game at all. Stanford with about 150 more yards, while fighting against a huge amount of penalties and bad kicking...

Oh, and Silas Redd: 13 Carries for 17 yards ;P But I guess maybe they were all goal line plays, with 2 TD's

4th and 19 Woods play too. Really wasn't that close of a game.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I'm going to be around firearms today.

Just saying.

We are no longer intramurals. We are high school. And not even a good high school.

We are a public high school that's in a district where a newer higher school just opened up that managed to draw the lines to get all the good returning players and we're scouring the incoming freshman class for people without inhalers and pituitary gland issues.

andycapps

The only times you have beaten us since the 80's has been our down years/rebuilding years. Every time I hear UGA fans talk about "well before that..." they just remind me of Notre Dame fans.

Well, the record is the record. I know Florida doesn't have a lot of fans from pre-Spurrier but you can't argue with the fact that it's been cyclical.

Should have looked at the last post. Oopsie.

Limedust

I'm going to be around firearms today.

Just saying.

We are no longer intramurals. We are high school. And not even a good high school.

We are a public high school that's in a district where a newer higher school just opened up that managed to draw the lines to get all the good returning players and we're scouring the incoming freshman class for people without inhalers and pituitary gland issues.

Poor Arky fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom