• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Combine the last two games you played into one game

cskippy

Neo Member
Battlefield 4 Multiplayer and Dying Light Co-op.

This would be amazing! Weapon customization and non breaking weapons online with friends mowing down zombies....

oh wait...someone did that already, I can't place it though...must have not been that good.

Gila Moo

Neo Member
Retro City Rampage and Splatoon 2.
Judd's probably gonna need a lot more help than Li'l Judd in determining the outcomes of the Turf Wars/Ranked Battles.

Lucini

Banned
For Honor and Fortnite

A quasi-MMO with world building a la Minecraft with adversarial battles from one-on-one to 4v4, with a persistent world conflict complete with territories to defend from other factions and the Husks.

I'd buy the hell out of this game.

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
GTA V and Forza Horizon 3.
Oh the gore.

Edit:
sorry, actually was Fallout 4 and Forza Horizon 3.
still: Oh the Gore, mixed with Mad Max.

Edit2:
has been done already:
roadwar2000_ad.jpg

Loz246789

Sonic mania and trails of cold steel.

Psssh... Nothin personnel... kid...

I have no idea what the actual game would be like

uncleslappy

nethack is my favorite dark souls clone
Horizon Zero Dawn and Tetris DS.

The tertimions talk to thenselves about every god damn decision and observation.

venomenon

PUBG + Fire Pro Wrestling World

It's a huge battle royal with either singles competitors or teams of 2 or 4. 100 competitors start in a gigantic ring (like, the size of several football fields). Elimination occurs via pinfall, submission or count-out. Foreign objects are scattered all over the place and every now and then, explosives are thrown into the ring. In certain intervals, the ringposts are moved closer together and the ropes tightened, so the actual ring area gets smaller. The later it is in the match, the faster count-outs are counted. The match is over once only one competitor or team is left.

klaushm

Zelda: BotW and Mario Kart 8D.

Mario would be in a open world Hyrule, using his kart to save peach. Zelda and Link would guide you and help you gear up. It would basically be Need for Speed + Mario, themed of Zelda.

You would need to win the challenges to gain respect to finally win from Bowser, as the ultimate rider.

You would still have puzzles, disguised as stunt races, and it would also be optional (but you need em for major updates). Your tires and gear would worn out in the middle of the race, so you would have to take your hands of your wheel to change it. If you run out of equips, unlucky you, go grind some.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
PuyoPuyo Tetris and DJMAX Respect.

This sounds too complicated to work, and I definitely don't have the reflexes for it.

Watch Dogs 2 and Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone.

Uh, interesting combination. Actually, hacking and Vocaloids doesn't sound too contradictory. It could be a VR Watch Dogs game where you can hack Vocaloids and make them do silly stuff. A rhythm game with WD 2 characters is also possible.

Damn, now I want a Wrench module for Hakune Miku!

tenor.gif

Not Drake

Just Cause 3 and Final Fantasy XV.

Thinking about it now, mixing good things from both games would make a GOAT. Or you could take bad stuff from them and throw it directly into the trash.

Gigantiny, it's a 5 v 5 shooter, with great gunplay and 0 story mode. You level up in each match, unlocking abilities and supers. At the end of each match you get RNG drops of guns and armour, that increase your overall level.

There are dance emotes, available on a wheel select...these are used instead of alert pings or voice comms.

FIFA 17 and Rainbow 6 Siege...

I have no idea what that would even be lol.

It's an 11 v 11 tactical football set piece simulator. Both sides are shown what the setpiece will be (corner, free kick etc) and each team is given 1 minute to discuss tactics and deploy any special abilities etc. Then the set piece goes live and one team tries to score.

Special abilities include ref distraction, crowd abuse, divots in the pitch, player on player taunting and, if an Italian side is selected, excessively dramatic play acting.

Banned
Allow me to bend the rules a bit.

Xenoblade, Gundam Breaker and ANNO. It The first game would be a long sci-fi JRPG single player game that builds the world, establishes the lore and the characters then a sequel which would take place directly after the first game would be a MMORPG with a world 400 times as big as Xenoblade with real time strategy/base-building civilization sim elements and a real third person action mobile suit robot space warefare combat system for battling other players. Basically build your base and expand your empire, acquire more and better resources, develop newer technologies that build bigger, stronger and faster robots and weapons then fly your robots into space and battle other armies.

Also there would be monsters in the massive overworld you can grind with parties and online play in general being a big component, there would be questing, lesuire spots, massive world exploration and being able to build special custom bases anywhere you want in the world like minecraft, decorating and building all sorts of different kinds of buildings.

It would be fun in my opinion

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Yakuza 5 and Ys 2.

Uh...either a top down game where Kiryu runs into people or a 3D open world Ys.

Fbh

Persona 5 and Titanfall 2.

So you are a new recruit in the Pilot academy, a special military academy that trains the next generation of titan pilots.
Your side is winning the war, but its superiority is suddenly threatened by mental shutdowns affects high ranking officials and some of the most talented pilots. Eventually you find yourself fighting a parallel fight inside an alternate reality called the metaverse where you are trying to stop the one causing these mental shutdowns. You suspect the one behind all of this might be a traitor and so you can't reveal whats happening to anyone. You have to balance your life as a recruit in the academy with your life as a phantom warrior.

Top Bottom