• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Combine the last two games you played into one game

Kneefoil

Sonic CD and Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap

A fast paced Wonder Boy game with a time travel mechanic, two different soundtracks you can switch between, and simply bad level and boss designs.

Haganeren

Sonic Mania and Trails of the Cold Steel.

Errrrrr, that's kinda hard.
Having a RPG with a lot of people to talk in a Sonic game is like the opposite of what Sonic Mania is about, so it has to be a plateformer. But on the other end, the amont of detail, the school life is the definition of this LEgend of Heroes game.

Maybe a plateformer game with the menu shaped like a school. Like a school for little characters in the Sonic World and each day you have to chose a Zone to traverse in order to pass the test. There is 7 World but the World 1 in day 1 would be different from World 1 in day 7. Maybe on the 3rd day there is a huge pouring which change all World into water level for exemple, and on the 7th day there is a huge Eggman attack which change all World into "last World" material.

Which mean you can play the game a lot of time to seek all the little difference like when you will talk to every NPC of Legend of Heroes to sek all the little details but with no actual NPC and still have the Sonic physics, instantaneous gameplay and Level Design.

... That's the best i can come up with and it's kinda inspired of "Prinny, can i really be the hero ?" too.

AllEchse

Metroid Fusion and Nier Automata.

That sounds awesome.
A 3D Metroidvania style game with the combat of Nier would be cool.
Would even incorparate Vania elements with the RPG stuff.

Djostikk

Observer and Rainbow Six: Siege.

Hm... A tactical shooter with emphasis on destruction set in disturbing cyberpunk full of mind plays.

SleepySkyDragon

Neo Member
Professor Layton and the Tales of Berseria.

Join the Professor and his newest sidekick, Velvet, work together to solve the ever-present question: Why do Birds fly?

mindatlarge

Yakuza 5 and Cave Story+

2D Yakuza style gameplay with sprite work plus a sci-fi/cartoonish element, throw a cave or two in there for good measure, perhaps some gunplay along with the martial arts.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
100 cars are dropped onto a post apocalyptic island. They must find the parts needed to help fight each other so that they can score the only goal.

PUBG and Rocket League

Persona 5 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance.
A turn based superhero RPG with all the Marvel heroes and allows you to get to know them better with a social link like system.
Sounds pretty cool!

Thief II: The Metal Age and Splatoon 2.

Uhhh...maybe instead of using moss arrows and rope arrows, Garrett can spray ink everywhere and swim around in it and that's how he gets around these mansions unnoticed. That actually sounds kinda fun!

Solo Act

Mine is really simple:

MvC 2
Street Fighter Alpha 3

So... MvC 2 plus some additional Capcom characters? Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 2 Turbo?

Halo 5 and Rainbow Six Siege. Man, I'd love to lead a squad of 5 ODSTs breaching and clearing Covenant positions against Elite, Brute, and Flood enemies.

Kneefoil

Sonic CD and Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap

A fast paced Wonder Boy game with a time travel mechanic, two different soundtracks you can switch between, and simply bad level and boss designs.

I guess you would be able to turn into a Hedgehog Boy/Girl that would let you go fast, now that I think about it. Possibly also into a fox that would make you fly.

Bulzeeb

Not sure if Heroes of the Storm x Overwatch would be more OW heroes trow into HotS or Blizzard heroes appearing in OW

edit: if mobile games count, I am sure I dont want Fate GO x OverWatch but I am quite sure that a Japanese gacha game with Overwatch heroes in there could bring quite a few bucks to Actiblizzard

Persona 5 and Splatoon 2

eec5d6e13fe78b8925294c6e41263602.jpg

Marvel Heroes Omega and Overwatch.

So a Diablo style game starring the cast of Overwatch.

Alternatively, Overwatch starring Marvel Superheroes.

Both would be great.

Alpha Protocol and Overwatch.

If this combination means a globe-trotting action RPG with the Overwatch cast, then sign me the fuck up.

If it means a buggy hero shooter featuring the Alpha Protocol characters, then I'd hard-pass on it.

Bowl0l

Knack and Layton's Mystery Journey.
I will delete this game instead of playing a touch input only beat em up game..

Mass Effect: Andromeda and XCOM 2 (this combination only exists because I'm making mods for them).

There are two ways to do this - full on fusion, where Mass Effect races either show up as enemies or allies of XCOM, or just making an MEA spinoff where you control APEX, fight the Kett, capture alien tech, and reverse engineer it.

Either one sounds good.

Top Bottom