• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Comics I just bought

Status
Not open for further replies.
96353930816.1.gif

I was sitting here and I really wanted to read some of the old, good stuff. It had been a long time since I read Spider-Man book, he was my favorite as a kid. I saw this book, Wizard Masterpiece Edition of Spider-Man, the 10 greatest Spier-Man stories ever told. It looked really nice, hard cover with bonus materials like how Spidey's strength compares to other Super Heroes, a cool forward about him as well. It seemed overpriced at $30, but I recognized the Juggernaut story that I absolutely loved as a kid. So, I had to buy it. I'm happy I did.

1569711712.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I've already read A dame to kill for and that yellow bastard, so I couldn't wait to read this. I bought the hardcover.

new_graphic_novel1208.jpg

Always have to get a Batman story, he's so great. I skmmed through this and I really liked the look of it. Hope its good.

essential_punisher_1.jpg

I really wish the essential series were in color and made a little better. I'd pay whatever the cost, no problem. Still, this is an awesome collection of stories for an old school Punisher fan like myself.

Flash%20Blitz%20TP%20-%20Large.jpg

Finally, I didn't buy this recently but I just got around to reading it. I'm half wyay done, and its just terrific so far. Flash's battles with Gorilla Grodd remind me of the classics I used to read as a kid. Thanks to nomoment for recommending it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom