• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2013. How can it be called a "SUPER Bowl" when nobody can fly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck no. What's the point of discussion if we can't discuss shit? Fuck spoiler tags on fucking covers, fuck spoiler tags on comics on the day they're released, fuck a third thing fuck I only really have two grievances.

How is spoiler tagging not discussing things?

That's the most awful sentiment I've ever heard in my whole entire life.

ElNarez

Banned
It's pointless obfuscation. Are we supposed to expect people to not have read comics before jumping in a comic discussion thread? Balls to that, I says.

Owzers

It's pointless obfuscation. Are we supposed to expect people to not have read comics before jumping in a comic discussion thread? Balls to that, I says.

*makes a movie thread*

*spoils the ending to every movie*

I THOUGHT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT MOVIES GUYS!

Acid08

Banned
Fuck no. What's the point of discussion if we can't discuss shit? Fuck spoiler tags on fucking covers, fuck spoiler tags on comics on the day they're released, fuck a third thing fuck I only really have two grievances.
Fuck any kind of decency, right? Had that cover been officially released, would have no problem discussing it without spoilers. It's a leaked cover though and that makes a difference. Like Birdie said, there is obviously a discussion going on, it's your problem that the little black bars offend you so much.

You're an idiot about spoiler tagging comics on release day though. Eat shit.

Rich updated his GL rumor: Tomasi is apparently taking over the main book, and Fialkov will be on GLC and Red Lanterns. Both of these make more sense, especially since Fialkov had previously said he had two books in the works that were connected.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/02/15/green-lantern-rumours-the-morning-after/

ugghhh thats horrible. Tomasi on GL sounds boring. If DC does that sales are going to plummet. I'd rather have Keith Giffen on the main book especially after just finishing his Drax the Destroyer miniseries. Thats exactly the kind of story stuff that should happen in a GL book not power rangers in space.

ElNarez

Banned
*makes a movie thread*

*spoils the ending to every movie*

I THOUGHT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT MOVIES GUYS!

When you want to talk about the content of said movies, yeah, you're gonna have to go balls deep in spoilers territory. Plus the black bars don't do shit since you have to read them anyway to have any idea what the conversation is. It's pointless bullshit and a waste of time and unless we're talking about the content of books that are not available for purchase yet we should stop doing it.

It wasn't solicited so it's not that stupid.

Are you gonna have a great big cry when you see that cover on a shelf at BERGEN STREET COMICS because spoilers? (Spoiler alert : fuck no)

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Whatever happened to Ms. Sinister? Is she still a thing? And if so, which title does she appear in?

avengers Arena is an AR to see who is most qualified to be an Avenger, fulfilling the prophecy in the Runaways. Dark hawk gonna lead these brahs and broads.

Whatever happened to Ms. Sinister? Is she still a thing? And if so, which title does she appear in?

Yeah, she's still a thing. Last seen visiting Cyclops while he was in prison. She killed and replaced the X-Men's PR manager, Kate Kildare. I hope she comes back; she was awesome.

EDIT: Actually that was Mr. Sinister, but Ms. Sinister became Mr. Sinister a while ago.

This panel looks familiar

1360964227.jpg

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

The top panel was from the first issue of Hickman's Avengers. Looks like the story he wants to tell is moving along at a decent clip, two of the events from that issue will have come to pass when the issue that page is from gets put out.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
I may have to re-read The Manhattan Projects this weekend. I need a Hickman feed straight into my veins to get my fix...can't wait for this:

"but it happened before the Light..."

I have a feeling I should start reading Chew. Omnivore Edition #3 comes out soon, so I could grab all of them and catch up.

you absolutely should. Chew is AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom