• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| July 2017 | Princess, I've Seen the Way You Look At Me.

Fury451

Banned
Thanks for the info, interesting to note. I may switch back to regular monthly for some then- I did that with Lemire's Moon Knight but hadn't before that in quite a while.

I am talking about War Machine.
Doom is going on until at least next year since they are gonna release a Doom Vs Tony Stark Trade in February and Marvel regulary ties in their current boobs with classic reprints.

Ah, this must be part of Marvel's "All-new, All-Oppai" initiative.

Li Kao

Are there readers for Europe ITT ? I... shudder... could see myself buying physical books and wondering where you get the cheapest comics ? I mean instocktrades I know, it's the shipping that scare me. I may have misunderstood but I seem to recall that shipping overseas has gone through the roof in the last ten years.

I could buy from my local Amazon, but the markup...

caliph95

THAT'S the first place your mind goes to? :O
Well they have to grow up sooner or later let's get Cambell and make them mature ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) all female look like PG or Starfire he'll look at dagger and the clear adult costume for underage

I want Ms Marvel in a Ms Marvel stripper custome and going window also Riri and Nadia wear too much clothes

(Please no I'm joking)

Glix

I randomly picked up Astonishing today...

Shocked that I loved it! Reminded me of the 90's/2000's xmen that I adore and Cheung is always awesome, I've adored him since Crossgen.

I'm always down for a good Shadow King story, the one where Peter comes back in Uncanny taken over by him is one of the first issues of UXM I ever bought.

I see that it is rotating arts tho... I hate that and it will make the trade suck.

Well they have to grow up sooner or later let's get Cambell and make them mature ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) all female look like PG or Starfire he'll look at dagger and the clear adult costume for underage

I want Ms Marvel in a Ms Marvel stripper custome and going window also Riri and Nadia wear too much clothes

(Please no I'm joking)

Imagine if Frank Cho made those covers. Yikes!

Sandfox

Wonder why she is begging for preorders on a mini that has a guaranteed 5 issues. He book is gonna be finished before the trade regardless.
They will probably make a sequel if the book does well. She could also just want as many people as possible to check it out.

Sandfox

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMDQvNzkwL29yaWdpbmFsL0xFR0FDWV9PRElOLmpwZz8xNTAxMjY2OTg4
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMDQvNzg5L29yaWdpbmFsL0xFR0FDWV9HSE9TVFJJREVSLmpwZz8xNTAxMjY2OTg2

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I was about to crack a joke wondering what Ghost Rider would be riding

This is better than I ever could've hoped

Thanks for the info, interesting to note. I may switch back to regular monthly for some then- I did that with Lemire's Moon Knight but hadn't before that in quite a while.

Yeah, I try to subscribe to series I really want to support existing. Especially if they feature women and/or people of colour. And I'll pretty much always support my favourite writers this way like Spurrier, Lemire and Kot.

GAF's reaction to the Punisher taking over as War Machine puzzles me greatly given the shrugging shoulders to some of the really, really weird shit that Marvel has done to Rhodey over the last fifteen years, and the fact that bad people take Iron Man armours literally all the time.

I understand why folks think it's a bad look, but it's also clear it's a short term thing for a few issues.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Just got to Infinity in Hickman's run.

This has been real good so far, really liking how it's set up between Avengers and New Avengers, too. It all feels like one big story.

Chos work on the past 15 or so Harley covers has been nothing but respectful. He's a prick but generally not in his corporate work.

Cho is an impressive artist, but his ranting and complaining about outrage gets really annoying. Also, his depictions of Spider Gwen is a bit uncomfortable.

Top Bottom