• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2016. The Manhattan Project

There's that North Road, or something like that, Viking book that seems pretty grim-dark fantasy but it's only like 2 issues in.

Black Road. It's good and medieval and certainly grimdark but I wouldn't call it a fantasy or at all similar to GoT. But like I said it's good.

You have to deal with the cognitive dissonance of giving Brian Wood money though which is a big hurdle for a lot of people. Understandably.

Edit: oh I like the GoT/East of West comparison a lot. That's an excellent observation.

Messi

1. Doesn't like knights in his fantasy
2. Plays Dva

my god

Our true hero.

kfXDTX9.jpg

ElNarez

Banned
Huh, weird how you're not posting the super fucking lewd companion piece to that gif that I saw floating around on the tumblrs

Joining a team on attack and the first four choices are Widow, Hanzo, Torb, and Bastion. On attack. In 2016. I usually leave the matchmaking screen at that point.

It's like joining a game on defense and instantly seeing two people pick Genji. Fun times.

Owzers

Joining a team on attack and the first four choices are Widow, Hanzo, Torb, and Bastion. On attack. In 2016. I usually leave the matchmaking screen at that point.

It's like joining a game on defense and instantly seeing two people pick Genji. Fun times.

I picked Torb on attack because i saw someone else do it in the team that killed us.

I didn't do well. Tried to set up a turret on the side like they do, a kill duo of junkrat and reaper were flanking our team and killed me easily. Then they had a Pharah covering the area where their turret was to keep us from easily killing it. I should have called it a night before these games even happened.

Much like the cavs tonight as they are going to lose.

Been reading more of Kirby's early DC work. These Strange Tales are so awesome. Also started on his Green Arrow stories. It looks like Green Arrow had worldwide franchising long before Batman did.

Some of the trick arrows are hilarious. He wants to his someone in a crowd. So he sends up an arrow with a rotor on the shaft and some paddles. The arrow hovers in the air. Then he reflects another arrow off of the paddles to hit his target...

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Been reading more of Kirby's early DC work. These Strange Tales are so awesome. Also started on his Green Arrow stories. It looks like Green Arrow had worldwide franchising long before Batman did.

Some of the trick arrows are hilarious. He wants to his someone in a crowd. So he sends up an arrow with a rotor on the shaft and some paddles. The arrow hovers in the air. Then he reflects another arrow off of the paddles to hit his target...
Has current Green Arrow still trick arrows or is that Hawkeyes own thing?

Aliens Defiance is good? I tried to follow that big prometheus/alien/predator event thing they were doing last year but lost interest.

Defiance is good. I also liked the first issue of Prometheus this week.

I actually ordered and read through the Dark Horse Library Edition of the Fire and Stone story arc you spoke about. I liked it. It was easier to read since it was All contained in one book.

Hagi

Defiance is good. I also liked the first issue of Prometheus this week.

I actually ordered and read through the Dark Horse Library Edition of the Fire and Stone story arc you spoke about. I liked it. It was easier to read since it was All contained in one book.

Cool I might pick up the library edition then. I'll pick up Defiance and give a look at Prometheus and that Predator book Abnett is writing.

Vic_Viper

QUOTE=VanWinkle;206331347]What on earth? This is easily the best art I've ever seen from Finch. I'm really surprised at how much I like it.[/QUOTE]

Have you even been reading Batman in the last 10-15 years? It's had some of the most thrilling stuff I've read from the character ever! Zur en ar, RIP, James Gordon Jr., and Death in the family have all had me on the edge of my seat actually in fear of what would happen next. Actual chills from a book and that never happens. I'll wait till I see the actual book before I just to judgement on this new Bat run.

My bad wrong quote, on mobile at work so screw it.

Best Finch art imo was his Batman Inc. one shot. Especially those first few pages. Horrible writer though imo

PSN first
lol

No way. The Powers series is butt poop. Scarlet will be great. HBO means boobs at the very least. This is a series that went on hiatus during the Occupy movement because it was too close to real life events. And I guess Bendis didn't want to inspire people to kill cops and/or rich people. Or rich cops. It doesn't take much to give people ideas.

Top Bottom