• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Community Season 3 |OT| Six Seasons and a Movie... feels Goodman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegris

It took me a good five minutes to realise that the "typo" in the thread title was intentional. Oops.

Can't wait for the new season. I'm hopeful of more episodes like Mixology Certification (I don't drink so I, like Dax01 at the top of the last page, could really empathise with Troy) and Cooperative Calligraphy, which were the peaks of last season for me.

Medalion

Banned
New spoilers added to spoiler thread, link is in OP or post #45
regarding a Pierce storyline and other guest casting not yet mentioned and other general character development story arcs

Medalion

Banned
Even more spoilers added to post#45

-Behind the Scenes Photos on the set include posters hinting at what's to come
-More Promo Photos from Episode 1
-Official Synopsis' for Episodes 1 and 2, have been spoiler tagged just in case

big ander

This thread hasn't gotten creepy enough yet.
Vr3sd.jpg

big ander

cory. said:
It's gonna take a lot more than that to get back up to mid s1 creepiness.
I feel like mid s1 creepiness is a level we'll never meet again. It was a perfect storm of cultural reaction. It was like TVGAF's woodstock except none of the sex actually happened.

big ander

GoutPatrol said:
There is no way this thread could get as creepy as when Costanza was still around.
Cos wasn't even close to being the creepiest one. I forget who did all of what, but there was something about somebody wanting to suffocate themselves in Alison's thighs and then they posted a huge blown-up image of her crossed legs...
dark times.

Medalion

Banned
gabbo said:
I'll take her over Alison Brie anyday
Atta boy (sorry if yer a girl :p)
2hf00lf.jpg

And congrats again to Community for their win for the Stop-motion Christmas Ep, Alison Brie with Mr.Dan Harmon at the Creative Arts Award Emmys

alisonbrieweb1007.jpg

alisonbrieweb1011.jpg

Medalion

Banned
Magnus said:
I'm so confused. Is the thread title for real? I am in disbelief.
It is a reference to a line from a season 2 Community episode, in the Clip Show, Abed was obsessed with the show "The Cape" and was like the show would last for 6 seasons and a movie

Feels goodman, is a take off of the meme "Feels good man" but also referencing the fact John Goodman is guest appearing for multiple eps this season

9929331.jpg

cabottemp

Banned
Jedeye Sniv said:
Holy crap, is... is there more?? Love me some Alison Brie, but I think I have a thing for jewish girls.

If you have an iPad, get the GQ app. The video is totally worth the five bucks.

FAP CITY!

Solo

Because I'm bored at work and the creepiness if this thread is entertaining, and also because I don't care about spoilers.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Dax01 said:
Brunettes > Blondes

Why is Stop-After-Season-One Solo in this thread?
I'm not even that into blondes, really.

Britta is superior to Annie in every way, especially as a character.

Medalion

Banned
Well if it makes you feel any better, Gillian is not a natural blonde (duh)

Britta is just keepin' it real, she's the most realistic character in the show in a show of weirdos

GoutPatrol

Forgotten in his cell
Medalion said:
Well if it makes you feel any better, Gillian is not a natural blonde (duh)

Britta is just keepin' it real, she's the most realistic character in the show in a show of weirdos

She is lady Dan Harmon.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Dax01 said:
Wasn't talking about characters, but the actors.
Yeah, I was referring to the whole package though (actor/looks/personality/comedy gold). No matter what, Britta wins out.
It's a close contest between the two in most categories, but Britta/Gillian's endearing character quirks is what puts her over the top.

MorisUkunRasik said:
I find Britta's character to be pretty annoying. Second worst on the show imo.
So who's the worst character? Shirley?

Because she is. Her, or Student Chang.

IceCold

Catalix said:
Yeah, I was referring to the whole package though (actor/looks/personality/comedy gold). No matter what, Britta wins out.
It's a close contest between the two in most categories, but Britta/Gillian's endearing character quirks is what puts her over the top.

I prefer Allison/Annie in all of those categories. The actress is cuter, seems to have a better personality and is funnier irl. Annie is also a better character, but that might be because of her beautiful boobs.

2Vzxw.gif

1sNRP.jpg

ftw

GBONZZZZ

Just thought I'd let everybody know that I will be a regular in this thread. As I waited for my account to be activated, I constantly browsed this thread.

I love Community, as well as Gillian Jacobs <3

big ander said:
I'll go ahead and post the probably nsfw Alison/Gillian photo
Aaaaand more Gillian

Also, is there more pics of her in this set? A link, perhaps? :)

Catalix said:

I like Shirley the least.

As far as Actor/looks/personality/comedy, I think Alison is better in each category. It's all subjective so whatever. I haven't seen the actress who plays Britta outside of Community but Alison Brie is pretty good in Madmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom