• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

ibp4MdGA02MCmW.jpg

iqeU2DOXPyf4Z.jpg

iz9eNdW07Gjey.jpg

i-Lo

That's interesting because the patch is already out since photomode is available, i guess we'll see monday then. Keep the screenshots coming! Maybe go into photomode and zoom into Ellie, she was very detailed in the ps3 version already.

iiiQ95lv8388x.jpg

Can't believe the graphics still hold up.

Yup.

Is that the PS3 version? If so then it is as I remember it on my tele, i.e. amazing.

Yeah, considering the perfomance targets I think the game looks absolutely fantastic. But like Rage the visuals are mostly amazing when viewed hollistically, and when examined individually some aspects of the composition can be flat out horrible.

Now, some Killzone: Shadow Fall.

izNu11sg19Key.jpg

I really need to get some captures of the multiplayer maps and Intercept.

That model looks stupendous.

TeRey09

Welp I'm getting a Wii U, holy shit the Wind Waker HD looks good. Looks like the perfect candidate for my first Zelda game. I can't wait for the Master Chief Collection screenshots.

i-Lo

Thank you Ubersnug, Those shots look stunning.I really don't know why I prefer the softness of xbone version's images. May be it acts like a natural anti-aliasing by product.

Kindly post more at your leisure.

Thank you Ubersnug, Those shots look stunning.I really don't know why I prefer the softness of xbone version's images. May be it acts like a natural anti-aliasing by product.

Kindly post more at your leisure.
"Softness"...I guess that's one way to put it lol.

My moon mission shots. The atmosphere is so much better than Old Russia. The architecture, sounds, and lens flares inside the moon bases/temples were giving me Giger/Alien vibes

hMtNS7.jpg

gXyUc3.jpg

JuWRG6.jpg

Timu

When you leave the menu screen in Destiny the HUD is gone so you have to time it for a shot without it.
Ah, didn't know that, thanks for explaining.

How did u upload em 1080? was that directly from the Wii U or what?
Great shots!
Capture card(Avermedia) and thanks!!!

Moon mission was exclusively available for about two hours today. We both missed the boat on that one I'm afraid :(
Yep, oh well, September can't come soon enough.

ibz34fj08DtBTd.jpg

i4p3aMXJY8Zqf.jpg

iB8sa5qQmaATu.jpg

It's too bad I actually didn't bother to just take time wandering around during the moon mission and take some shots of it. All I have are a couple of videos of me playing the mission. :|

Pat_DC

Wish they had made this available at a better time for us over here in OZ. A shame to have missed it.

I actually set my alarm clock for 6:50 this morning to get in some moon mission goodness. So much atmosphere!

All these great destiny/moon mission pics makes the wait for September all the harder. Nice work guys.

jett

D-Member
The Moon in Destiny is an absolutely gorgeous place on the PS4. Old Russia didn't show it but now I see why it's 30fps.

Caayn

Moon mission was exclusively available for about two hours today. We both missed the boat on that one I'm afraid :(
Don't forget that you'll only get your Beta item in the final game if you where online during the moon event :(
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01dokbe.jpg

My Wind Waker shot came out as 720p as well so I must be doing something wrong, I'll have to try on a different TV.
Browsing on my phone. And for a second I though I saw a Christmas hat....

You're doing nothing wrong unless you've got a capture card, like Timu is doing, you won't be able to take 1080p shots with the WiiU ;)

Top Bottom