• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

iwPFR8YPCihpk.png

Dat skybox.

(or should I say spacebox? :p)

jett

D-Member
Destiny's Moon has got to be one of the all-time best looking locations in a video game ever. I thought the PS3 hung okay with Old Russia, but the Moon looks like smeary poop there compared to what I'm seeing in PS4 screenshots.

freefornow

Gold Member
Destiny moon shots look good, however, i think Wolfenstein had better lighting for the moon. A lot harsher and more realistic from what I've seen of moon footage (thanks NASA).

Theecliff

Banned
Ugh, can't believe I missed the chance to play the Moon mission for Destiny. Looked absolutely awesome.

Oh, and TLoU:R looking beautiful as well. Can't wait to play it for the first time!

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
is it me, or Killzone still looks better than Destiny? Both look great, btw, don't misunderstand me

Btw, directly from Miivers (don't have time to rehost them :p )

AC4 Black Flag:
zlCfzSOOQDcnusL63T

zlCfzSOM6bkdKph4Qy

zlCfzSOKdK4bmJPSfo

Child of Light:
zlCfzSLJSvAsqH5Zn8

zlCfzSLJBHYvlsI--m

Lovely Ubisoft on my Wii U latetly

Timu

Turns out I'm at the end of the game and with it hearing that it's a August Games with Gold game I might as well post a few screens(and get the game over with).

ibadOYnXmfd5ft.PNG

iUSjDNCu5TW2L.PNG

ibkbyMMXK86h4f.PNG

chadboban

The Last of Us really looks amazing and if you guys wanna see a comparison showing the 60fps difference I think the IGN comparison shows it best.
At least until gamersyde gives us some better footage.

And javac those Rosalina shots are fantastic <3

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Because Lego Marvel Superheroes PS4 is still heavily discounted on PSN for another couple of hours...

iwpJe4cCX5oRJ.jpg

ib17np0O1Jaw84.jpg

ibnObH1rgCcyq5.jpg

Top Bottom