• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Timu

One from me
bTlGOB9.jpg
She looks very realistic in this screenshot, more surprised that it's in game.o_O

The detail on Ellie's eyes, the inner corners are mindblowing.

It really is. She even has the thin rim around her top lip (not sure of it's proper name), and you can even see that her skin is slightly more oily just under eyes.

I can't wait to see the models in UC4 with the photomode that it hopefully gets.

Edit: Upon further viewing, I can safely say that those are the most realistic lips I've ever seen in a videogame. Lol.

Atlas157

Can someone take some screenshots of the woods area in Killzone Shadow Fall for me? I tried finding decent shots on Google but I can't find any.

How much "better" does Diablo III look/run on PS4 compared to the PS3?
I can't really spot much difference in these screens.
anyone knows?

(Thinking of getting the PS3 version for super cheap; if it's playable)

scoobs

Does anyone post XB1 shots? Everything I've seen in here is PS4.

Anyone know how to do it?

Just a lot more PS4 games coming out right now... XB1 pics will start showing up a lot more frequently this fall and winter. I imagine we will be seeing a lot of great shots of Sunset Overdrive in the near future, for instance

Timu

Can someone take some screenshots of the woods area in Killzone Shadow Fall for me? I tried finding decent shots on Google but I can't find any.
A few I did:
i9QRoIlPlNDPN.png

ibaxvJONfdnhNG.png

ibuxImypqgPbFA.png

I have plenty of X1 shots, and you need a capture card which is what I use and you have to wait until Microsoft patches it to take screens without a card.

I imagine we will be seeing a lot of great shots of Sunset Overdrive in the near future, for instance
I'm getting that game so screens from me.=p

Just a lot more PS4 games coming out right now... XB1 pics will start showing up a lot more frequently this fall and winter. I imagine we will be seeing a lot of great shots of Sunset Overdrive in the near future, for instance

More like hardly anyone has a capture card, which is the only way to get shots from an XBONE

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Some more as you guys liked the last one
7rsublq.jpg

OFM6RZP.jpg

xk6GPrK.jpg

Sadly I can hardly get a good pic of Joel, I do have loads though.

VanWinkle

I want to have a mix of photo mode and gameplay screenshots because for me I was frustrated by how since TLoU Remastered came out, 99% of the shots for that game have been photo mode. I think that shows sort of the setback of a game launching with a photo mode. While I really like photo mode, I love seeing pure gameplay shots, too, so I want to make sure I put some of those there, as well.

10623525_10154514525040626_1768665633518511905_o.jpg

10560395_10154514520290626_5864540456168165405_o.jpg

10317751_10154514521805626_3798894163867205979_o.jpg

VanWinkle

Hmmm. Is it just me, or do the character models in The Last of Us remastered blow this model out of the water? Maybe it's just the uncanny valley vibe, but even if you exclude playable characters, compared to Tess, Henry, Marlene, etc. he looks almost bad.

Looks fantastic to me, especially in motion. Of course, ND are masters of character models, but this has got some nice detail and great CG-like lighting to it.

I can't fucking wait to get my hands on PvZ. Seriously.

I was watching a stream earlier today, and the visuals are so awesome. I love love love the pixar-like look to the environments, and the character models are excellent.

I can't fucking wait to get my hands on PvZ. Seriously.

I was watching a stream earlier today, and the visuals are so awesome. I love love love the pixar-like look to the environments, and the character models are excellent.
It's a really fun game, bought it to fill my need of an online game since TLoU online wasn't cutting it for me, and I wasn't expecting it to be this fun.

More shots:
plantsvszombiesgardenieksh.jpg

plantsvszombiesgarden36j78.jpg

plantsvszombiesgardencrjh6.jpg

Top Bottom