• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
16364232789_4dd14d1658_o.jpg

16363049430_a8c227e526_o.jpg

16524508146_56485a69a4_o.jpg

Fbh

A few shots from Shadow Blade on Ps4. Had been wanting to play it for a quite some time and finally decided to buy it on a flash sale like a month ago.
It's a pretty damn great. Just a very fun oldschool style shooter

AuQaZx3.jpg

htehXkv.jpg

And a random shot from Shadows of Mordor

58chWRY.jpg

A few shots from Shadow Blade on Ps4. Had been wanting to play it for a quite some time and finally decided to buy it on a flash sale like a month ago.
It's a pretty damn great. Just a very fun oldschool style shooter

AuQaZx3.jpg

htehXkv.jpg

the screens from this game in this thread make me want to check it out. i just have too much to play to justify buying it right now...

2uX5B5V.jpg

kxOY6eR.jpg

G2IrynC.jpg

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Got a new piece of equipment that can adjust horizontal filtering in real time. I tried it out on some other games and it creates a smoother image. It's image tampering but it produces some nicer shots of those games which suffer from aliasing.

These Dead or Alive 5: Last Round are untouched.

naduyv.jpg

fqnjiy.jpg

quuczv.jpg

Timu

Got a new piece of equipment that can adjust horizontal filtering in real time. I tried it out on some other games and it creates a smoother image. It's image tampering but it produces some nicer shots of those games which suffer from aliasing.
Name it, it would be nice to get rid of the jaggies in this game.

u_neek

The Order makes the graphics whore inside me very happy and exceeds what I hoped this gen would be able to pull off.

Can't wait to have it in my hands in a couple of days!

Shin-Ra

DoA5's Replay feature has a camera mode that takes screenshots with R1 instead of the SHARE button and the resulting screenshots seem to come out 200KB or so larger in file size. I'm gonna try taking comparison shots with the same focus next to compare the quality.

16565528105_23b6fcce52_o.jpg

16564400382_3315a74783_o.jpg

16378050930_6bc1d267ed_o.jpg

Really? What am I missing? Looks nice, but not that different than the rest of the thread . . .

It looks much better than anything else I've seen in this thread. Looks even better in motion, but I guess that's true for all games.

I think the comment you replied to was a joke, btw.

Aticos

Nice shot! I tried to get a nice shot of that area but I just couldn't get it right.

Thank You and yeah, try bumping up the Exposer if you are taking shots at night, it will help.

Is there any possibility that I will get The Order 1886 early/tomorrow from Amazon? Those The Order 1886 screenshots looks stunning.

Top Bottom