• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COO of Sega EU: “We Have Some IPs Releasing [On PC] 2017" (2016 some of them)

Spaghetti

Because they ported a bunch of ROMs to VR? lol
... Did you not see the new shell for the collection on PC? Like, it's kind of nuts they went back and created that games room, and added VR and mod support.

That's the kind of weird, out of left field stuff SEGA does these days, and it's totally cool.

Conan-san

Given this is Sega EU my hope starts at Zero and I expect it to be in the tripple figgure negatives by the time this is all over.

BlizzKrut

Banned
Skies of Arcadia

mw-ZvSdQzuymp20G_U95kyA.jpg

dr_rus

Since this is Sega I'm expecting some Sonic ports, Sega Bass Fishing sequel and something from Megadrive.

... Did you not see the new shell for the collection on PC? Like, it's kind of nuts they went back and created that games room, and added VR and mod support.

That's the kind of weird, out of left field stuff SEGA does these days, and it's totally cool.

I guess I'm just not impressed at a VR room to play old MegaDrive games. It's not something I'd ever wanna play and I'm not wow'd by the tech of VR.

If they want to impress me, try something never before seen like Vanquish 144hz :p or PSO2 in the English language, even better!

thelatestmodel

Junior, please.
But then we have games like Shenmue, which was pretty much at the top of every list of titles that people wanted to see revived. We have more though and we’re constantly looking at them.

SIR, I already told you I am a Jet Set Radio Future person, so I'm going to hang up.

Just give me anything, thank you Sega, love you!

Spaghetti

I guess I'm just not impressed at a VR room to play old MegaDrive games. It's not something I'd ever wanna play and I'm not wow'd by the tech of VR.

If they want to impress me, try something never before seen like Vanquish 144hz :p
But you see how going back on something old like that and adding new cool stuff (you glossed over mod support, which is the weirdest/most amazing part of the update), is why SEGA deserves some credit for delivering the goods on old product revamps, right?

Birbo

I'd think that Shenmue 1 & 2 HD is a given with 3 on the horizon. Skies of Arcadia would be great, but what I really want is Toy Commander HD.

JSRF on vita please.

Hahahahahahaha.

Sega.

In the west.

Releasing games on portables.

...Well I mean, maybe SoA would. But expect months of silence from SoE until you get a digital-only stealth release 6 months after North America gets a physical release.

OldMan

Banned
Balls in Segas park.

I think they could stock pile all their games and drop a bomb Dreamcast 2 launch fully erupting the gaming universe.

Calm Mind

Huh? What are you talking about? The only thing they can't manage to get right is Sonic dude, apart from that they've probably become one of my favorite publishers of all time.

They haven't done shit. Unless you are from the future and Sonic 2017 is actually a game worthy of erasing the past decade or so of complete blunders by this company. SEGA promises are worth dick until results are produced.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Skies of Arcadia pls

I own SoA on the Dreamcast, I own SoA on the Gamecube, and I’d honestly buy it again if they released an HD version on Steam. I’d buy it instantly, even if they priced it at $60, and I’d do so with a smile on my face. Think of the mods, THE MODS……

ZoddGutts

As long it's not something like a waste like Sonic Lost World port was, no one asked for that. Imagine instead if we've had gotten Vanquish or VF on PC.

Gitaroo

I hope sega would jump onto saturn for 3ds 3d classics, I want to play panzer dragoon saga in 3d on the go. Its the best way of replaying these old games that too expensive for fully remake but unique way to reply even with same graphics.

Nzyme32

There are so many Sega games I'm hoping to see on PC. I certainly look forward to seeing what titles come soon!

MacTag

Banned
I would be 100% A-Okay with Sega adding 32X, Sega-CD, Saturn and DC emulators to their VR retro games room and releasing ROMs / ISOs accordingly.
My dream scenario is is every Sega system from SG1000 to Dreamcast represented, plus arcade games. Then some 3rd party licensing deals, all expertly handled by M2, with a new bluetooth Saturn pad released. Maybe a Nights pad too for 3D games.

Top Bottom