• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coolest Parrot Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
That is exactly why I've considered buying an African Grey.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
That was amazing, and "evil" was hilarious, but something about that leaves me extremely disturbed.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
smart_birdy.jpg

BojTrek

Banned
Poor Slater... hosting pet shows now... instead of being with Dick Clark and the Partridge Family Danny...

ocelittle

Banned
When I saw Slater, I was deeply saddened.

At least he's not on that show that's the guy version of that girl news talks show...the Hour or whatever.

Man, that was gay...

border

That is an African Grey, probably the smartest breed of parrot. They are said to have the intellect of a 2-3 year old child, and have been known to do much smarter things than you see on the video. They can fit blocks into specially shaped holes, and do basic addition problems. My favorite story is that some Spanish royal family used to keep theirs around during meals, and whenever guests were over it would always say "Give some to the parrot" :lol

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
border said:
My favorite story is that some Spanish royal family used to keep theirs around during meals, and whenever guests were over it would always say "Give some to the parrot" :lol

My bird tries to say that, too, in similar circumstances, but it always comes out as an incredibly loud, piercing BRAAAAAAAAAAWK! :D Although some times he'll try to be cute and just say "C'mere!" over & over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom