• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Corpse Party: Blood Drive (Vita) releasing in NA on October 13th

Thanks [STORE NAME REDACTED] for getting it in early. I didn't want to go back in the city this evening but I need the physical edition in my life right now.

Should I have pre-ordered to get a physical edition or will I be able to find one at my local gamestop?

I doubt the game will be that hard to find in the wild/online for a good few weeks at least, just be prepared for it to be harder to find when the streamer storm hits and more people get interested in what all the youtubers are playing. With so many stores selling it, even in limited quantities, it won't be nearly as hard to find as some seem to think it will.

Dugna

I doubt the game will be that hard to find in the wild/online for a good few weeks at least, just be prepared for it to be harder to find when the streamer storm hits and more people get interested in what all the youtubers are playing. With so many stores selling it, even in limited quantities, it won't be nearly as hard to find as some seem to think it will.

Yeah but also watch that GS doesn't gut the thing and let the LE box stay sitting out and have it damaged, my local GS does that alot with Vita games =/

Dugna

I have one question for anybody who would know, are there any rules against streaming this game on twitch? like a certain period of time you would have to wait till its ok?

UberTag

I have one question for anybody who would know, are there any rules against streaming this game on twitch? like a certain period of time you would have to wait till its ok?
I don't see why there would be any issue with it. Some streamers have already slotted Blood Drive into their scheduled rotation as of Tuesday and the game itself was streamed on Twitch almost immediately after its release in Japan over a year ago and that was when 5pb. was still actively pulling post-Chapter 3 footage down from YouTube.

Dugna

I don't see why there would be any issue with it. Some streamers have already slotted Blood Drive into their scheduled rotation as of Tuesday and the game itself was streamed on Twitch almost immediately after its release in Japan over a year ago and that was when 5pb. was still actively pulling post-Chapter 3 footage down from YouTube.

So there should be no problems? Just making sure because I'm streaming the series currently and I'm almost done with Book of Shadows.

It's not coming out in the EU at all? I'm not gonna wait extra months for this, so at least we can buy it from amazon or some other site.

h0tp0ck3t

Shipping confirmation from Amazon.

7drHiqr.gif

Shizuka

A somewhat more professional unboxing vid of the Corpse Party: Blood Drive Everafter Edition.
As before, be mindful that there are spoilers in the artbook so you may want to hop out before that part.

The biggest revelation for me from this vid is that Kizami has fangirls. I had no idea this was a thing.

Curious to see whether the official North American website or the launch trailer will go live before I kick off the OT later today.

OH MY GOD THAT'S SO CREEPY. And with slight spoilers.

UberTag

What's that in "bodies hanging"?
They sort of left us hanging on that one now, didn't they?

Thing is, I can recognize a symbol/letter substitution when I see one.
Clearly starts with T-H-E. The rest will require some time to puzzle out.

Ok, so far I've got

The words below the numbers describe the bodies
The numbers above the words represent letters of the alphabet
The numbers spell out what the words below might reference
if one of those words were changed by one letter

Yasumi

Banned
The words below the numbers describe the bodies

The numbers below the words represent letters of the alphabet

The numbers spell out what the words below might reference
if one of those words were changed by one letter

With that change the words would describe only one of the bodies