• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Could someone translate what this says about SSB Brawl?

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
During the Hide-chan radio bit, and Sakurai showed. Kojima basically asked him how development was coming and the reply was that it was going very well, but he's still somewhat worried about the whole thing. He then asked him about the release date and Sakurai basically said sometime in 2007. Nothing interesting.

edit - Oh, that second link already includes a translation. Whoops.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Hopefully it's delayed till Winter, just like the Melee. By all rights the game SHOULD have been there at launch though, if Iwata wasn't lollygagging for the past 5 YEARS.

Fear is for the weak. Just get the shit done man, don't worry about shit like online being the definitive issue.

I'm really worried so much time is going to be put in to getting a shitty online service going that the game won't be as good as it could be.

Firestorm

dark10x said:
During the Hide-chan radio bit, and Sakurai showed. Kojima basically asked him how development was coming and the reply was that it was going very well, but he's still somewhat worried about the whole thing. He then asked him about the release date and Sakurai basically said sometime in 2007. Nothing interesting.

edit - Oh, that second link already includes a translation. Whoops.

Alrighty, was just trying to figure out if that's exactly what he said. The translation at QJ seemed like it came outta Babelfish then cleaned up and I'm really anal when it comes to clarity with Brawl.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
this game needs online. if it has online and the game is solid, it could be the thing that makes me go for a wii.

M3wThr33

Banned
Firestorm said:
Alrighty, was just trying to figure out if that's exactly what he said. The translation at QJ seemed like it came outta Babelfish then cleaned up and I'm really anal when it comes to clarity with Brawl.

Translation: I really want to know as soon as possible if they're going to put Tails in it.

VOOK said:
What was he worried about :/

Perhaps the Gameplay. he said last E3 that Brawl will work with Gamecube's controllers too, but what about the Wiimotes ? He said that a fight game is not the optimum for them.
But he has to find a way to make sure that Wiimotes work very well with Brawl, because thsy cannot sell a Gamecube's Controller with each copy of Super Smash. Bros.

Sunski

Mithos Yggdrasill said:
Perhaps the Gameplay. he said last E3 that Brawl will work with Gamecube's controllers too, but what about the Wiimotes ? He said that a fight game is not the optimum for them.
But he has to find a way to make sure that Wiimotes work very well with Brawl, because thsy cannot sell a Gamecube's Controller with each copy of Super Smash. Bros.

They already announced the game was Cube or Classic control and no WiiMote - but maybe Iwata and Shigs didn't like that.

I'll have at least one classic pad and i already have 4 GCN pads so i couldn't give a shit, but if they can pack in bongos' up the wazzoo, they can pack in a classic pad with SSBB.

Top Bottom