• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Could your life story be turned into a movie? Is it Movie worthy?

Hip Hop

What I mean is,

If you told your whole life story from the beginning to a movie script writer and he made a whole movie plot based on it, do you think a production company would green lit the project or would it never make it past a script? Is your life unique, special, and different to stand out from the rest for production or would it be just too normal to make something out of it?

Totally. The summary would go something like: "a journey about overcoming dysfunctional family life, poverty, gang activity and one about luck, redemption and a very wild adventure that (hopefully) has a happy and satisfactory ending."

Welcome to one man's strange journey.

Power Pro

Dc Comics Lol GIF by Max

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Maybe not the later years but my rave years would make for some amusing trainspotting'esq scenes, being the only prod in a republican drinking den and the local IRA commander coming over and asking me was I a prod... This was during the troubles, partying with a bunch of wiped out ejits turns out 1 of em is a known UVF gunman with a fucking gun down his waistband and he couldn't put 2words together he was that wiped out, but he loved me for some reason, buying dope in various places with unsavoury characters aplenty, dealers getting pistol whipped, bars being blown up I was just drinking in, midnight raves on the beach dancing with 2 elderly couples who happened to accidentally stumble across it, first ever rave and they loved it, racing wiped out from clubs with other lunatics in extremely fast cars, I could go on and on, how i didn't die or get anyone hurt is beyond me

Tbf the 2nd half of the movie would be boring af as I became a fat middle aged cunt yelling at cars in my slippers...

Last edited:

Mistake

Whole life? No. Movie material? Yeah. My circumstances were crazy enough to be on the front page of a major US newspaper

dave_d

Movie? Nah but it definitely be a sitcom. I mean one episode could be the blind date episode. (Friend of mine set me up with the friend of friend of a friend. Sitcomesque turn of events? The girl turned out to be a midget.) Come to think of it my brother is a sitcom character.(Like how he was killing carpenter ants in the house. Pure sitcom fodder. Or all the times he was seriously asking for things that don't exist.)

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yeah

In a documentary/biography style that'll give some insight into certain aspects of mental health issues and how one deals with those on the daily.

With the right people behind it though..

I've thought about this actually.

Kinda crazy. No pun intended.

Sounds like a blockbuster to me! /s

Shout out to J jason10mm .. Nice 😏

Last edited:

Johnny2Bad

I'm not a Gangster, bank robber, celebrity, super hero, inventor, cop, mass murderer, politician and my love life stinks.

So, no.

GymWolf

Strangest movie situation i had was when i was in varadero cuba, they had no weed to sell (by day 2 of 15 literally everyone in varadero knew we were searching for ganja :lollipop_squinting: )so me and my best friend took a 3 hours bus to havana because they told us that it was easy to get weed there, so we ended up having lunch with this gigantic cuban dude (and i'm a muscly 190 cm dude so he was at least like 210 cm tall and double my muscle mass) and his half naked wife (she dressed with transparent clothes so she was basically naked) while we were waiting for his associate to bring the goods.

His wife made a killer fish soup and we ended up with some nice weed from jamaica (that is extremely close to cuba) so it was all good in the end but it was a super surreal situation.

He really tried to sell us some cigars aswell but i don't smoke that stuff.

Last edited:
Top Bottom