• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S1 is currently free on iTunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanWinkle

Shame they make it free only on iTunes. I use Amazon, I use Google Play, I use Vudu, etc etc, but they have to choose the one service I don't use, lol.

oatmeal

Banned
4GKCTMN.gif
Oh man that's funny because literally the line before offering expired juice she claims she gives great advice.

Incredible.

Mariolee

I opened it in iTunes and am currently downloading it, but I don't see any download progress bar? I believe I officially bought it, so hopefully it doesn't just disappear. Haven't bought anything off itunes in awhile.

Can you get to that link on an iPhone? That seems to be the only way I can access iTunes currently :/

Its way easier from iPhone, just click the link and it will open your iTunes, choose Get, when it asked download now choose later, it will automatically on your purchase list.

Giolon

Given that it says "For Your Consideration", I can't help but think this is some sort of URL for awards screeners that leaked.

Never heard of this show. Watched episode 1 and was pleasantly surprised. It was very well done. Great writing, acting, singing, and nicely directed and shot. I can definitely see potential in this show. Thanks, OP.

Plus, the main girl is fucking cute.

Time to repost this one (slightly modified):

Am I drunkenly reposting this? Maybe. But I have no regrets.

Hey Everyone! Watch this fucking show!

It stars Rachel Bloom, who is also the cocreator and famous for doing youtube videos like "Fuck Me Ray Bradbury" and "Historically Accurate Disney Princess Song"

Its a dramedy that also has music numbers

It's about a hot shot New York lawyer who gave up a promotion to jr partner and 500k salary at her firm to move to a California town to get away from busy life (and definitely DEFINITELY not to be with her ex boyfriend from high school summer break. Really)

While she may be professionally successful and externally sociable and perky, she has mental issues, exacerbated by childhood experiences, that lead to shake ups, both positive and negative, for everyone around her in her new home.

tumblr_o5cpepQxbb1qlx015o3_400.gif

tumblr_o5cpepQxbb1qlx015o4_400.gif

It has an awesome cast, like the love interest and his friend that helps form the triangle

And both the music numbers and the show are hilarious, on point, and too real.

Feelin' Kinda Naughty

I'm a Good Person

Settle For Me

She won a Golden Globe and a Critics Choice Award for her acting in a comedy show.

Because she's awesome and so is the show. All the current episodes are on Hulu and CW.com and you can watch a new episode tonight at 8 PM EST.

http://www.hulu.com/crazy-exgirlfriend

So again. Watch. This FUCKING. Show!

Season one, free?
5lXskuo.gif

Yeah, that's obviously only meant for Emmy voters but it's kind of dumb to have a link like that with no security preventing anyone from downloading it.

Favorite new show of the 2015/2016 Fall season but as said, probably not the best way to sell the show with out of context dialog GIFs.

Well, Donna Lynn Champlin/Paula and Rene Gube/writer/story editor/Father Brah seem to be cool with it so...

Show needs to get as many eyes on it that it can get.

Fades

Banned
Doesn't appear to work in Canada, but I'm definitely going to pass this on to someone who can use it!

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Are all these gifs from this show? They're making me not want to watch it.

Not

Banned
Shit OK time to stop posting gifs people. MLP effect, repeat, MLP effect, this is not a drill

Thanks for the heads up. This is amazing! Yes, this needs to be seen by as much people that it can reach. Can't wait for season 2.

So when the hell does this show get good? We're three eps deep and it's like I'm seeing the possibilities for a good show but it hasn't gotten there yet.

Zoe

So when the hell does this show get good? We're three eps deep and it's like I'm seeing the possibilities for a good show but it hasn't gotten there yet.

It's probably not gonna happen for you if you don't like it by the next episode.

Yeah, they changed it since the thread was posted. They must have finally caught on that people were getting the award screener url.

Now that my DVR is somewhat cleared up I was playing to jump into this series and just discovered this. Guess I should have downloaded them all when I had the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom