• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crazy Russian Video Game Poster (kinda nsfw)

Belfast

When filling in the rest, keep in mind that these are all PC games or console games that have been, at some point, ported to the PC.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Pretty damn cool.
Reminds me of that one everyone thought was an ad for Virtual Console or something. Although, I think I like that one a bit more 'cause it had a lot more unity amongst all the characters.

Durante

This is made of win, awesome and obscure PC adventure game references. I love it.

Also, Kane watering a Tiberium plant and the mad tea party are pure genius.

fallengorn said:
Yep!
150fs374142.jpg

The guy should rename the Blade Runner guy, since you don't play as Deckard in the game. And I think the guy tot the upper right of the Shai'hulud is really the guy from STALKER and got mislabeled as Caleb.
Now the ballet thing he has makes sense, since that's one of the wooing mini-games.
Also the guy at the side of Horny,
SCYTHE.jpg

isn't he from Clive Barker's Undying?

CrunchyB

Very nice. I can place about half of them, the other half ranges from vaguely familiar to totally unknown :)

I spotted the detective from Discworld Noir. Pretty cool game.

Red Scarlet

Cool, I have a Dragon Quest character 'poster' like this. I recognized some stuff from here, but nowhere near as many as you guys probably.

JayDubya

Banned
Morte from Planescape Torment is in there at the bottom. Looks like no one's mentioned that yet.

So are Minsc and Boo from Baldur's Gate.

Lumine

JDSN said:
I see the bike from Contra, Piramid Head having dinner with that girl from FEAR and tons of nipples.

That's American McGee's Alice I think.

Very cool poster by the way.

What elephants?
edit:Oh you mean those little colored ones, have no idea. Maybe if someone could translate all the Russian we could have a better idea.

Borys

Banned
JDSN said:
One of the floating heads is Medusa from Castlevania?

Also, whats with those elephants?

No, there are no console only games on that pic at all.

Pimpbaa said:
Looks like possibly a nosferatu from the vampire the masquerade bloodlines game.

And it gets killed with a wooden stake, makes sense.

I'll get this printed on A3 or A2 paper tomorrow.. totally awesome.

EDIT: I wish it had something street fighter related too, but it's mostly PC stuff I guess. Anyway, kickass :)

LakeEarth

wellsed said:
OMG, I love the Deckard analyzing the Cylon!

Blade Runner FTMFW!

The Rayman hanging with Scorpion and the flaming skulls from Doom is LOL hiliarious as well.

Edit: Thought it was a Star Wars Clone trooper, but realized its a Cylon.
It is a Star Wars clone.

wellsed said:
OMG, I love the Deckard analyzing the Cylon!

Blade Runner FTMFW!

1. He's not Deckard, he's McCoy from the video game.

2. He's not analyzing a Cylon, he's analyzing a Clone Trooper commando from Republic Commando (Scorch, to be exact)

EDIT: 1 second too late :/

Top Bottom