• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy image thread.

Gattsu25

Banned
Just a picture of a girl waiting for a phone call:
yHmYo.jpg

For extra fun here is a youtube video (this spoils the japanese movie "Audition"): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LLYYxsxm-k

Melchiah

Z1Lhv.jpg

The One Man Who Will Always be Around
“The Strange Case of Jeremy Bentham: At his request, he was taxidermied after his death. Supposedly, the process to preserve the head went terribly wrong and left his face showing lack of expression therefore, unattractive. So, his head was replaced with the wax substitute and for a time was placed on the floor between his legs. It now sits in storage, safe and sound.”

Exentryk

Wow! Great thread. My favourites so far, from the first 5 pages :D

Near Chernobyl:
weirdkx4.jpg

Painting titled "The Hands Resist".
creepykids.jpg

Oh grainy black and white photos, why are you so good at conveying the creepy?
tumblr_kssxm5TfXp1qa9b8ro1_400.jpg

From a fewdio short on youtube called Bedfellows
LEkba.gif

This shot fron Ju-On always creeped me out.

juon.jpg

Some others that I liked over the years:

three_extremes.jpg

img-thing

Halloween.jpg

Lost_by_petitescargot.jpg

morch

Z1Lhv.jpg

The One Man Who Will Always be Around
“The Strange Case of Jeremy Bentham: At his request, he was taxidermied after his death. Supposedly, the process to preserve the head went terribly wrong and left his face showing lack of expression therefore, unattractive. So, his head was replaced with the wax substitute and for a time was placed on the floor between his legs. It now sits in storage, safe and sound.”

that's my old university, always part of the tour!

TheContact

so I clicked on this thread and started checking out all this creepy shit and then my house lights flickered for a few seconds just now...bye thread

Melchiah

I think that one is
Grave Encounters 2
as I just saw the first one and don't remember that.

Ah, I thought it was the first, but it's been a while since I saw it, and I haven't seen the 2nd. Well, I guess I spoiled it for myself then. =)

so I clicked on this thread and started checking out all this creepy shit and then my house lights flickered for a few seconds just now...bye thread

I had somewhat similar experiences, when I got my first mannequin; http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=29913723&postcount=45. There was all kinds of weird sounds and noises during the nights after that. The most peculiar being the running sound from the kitchen, that stopped right where the mannequin stood. That all stopped when I got another mannequin. I guess she was just lonely.

Melchiah

So basically that's a big spoiler to a movie that came out recently. Thanks.

I had no idea it was a spoiler, and it isn't a spoiler until you light the hidden text. Like I said, I spoiled it for myself as well.

EDIT: And if you have seen the first,
there's nothing new there, which is why I thought it was from the first.

So basically that's a big spoiler to a movie that came out recently. Thanks.

Eh, not sure if it's a spoiler. For all we know you could see that creature 30 minutes in. Maybe it gives some of it away, but unless it for sure it plays a critical role in the film it could just be one of several creatures in the film. The only real spoiler in the first Grave Encounters is
that the door they think leads to the outside ends up leading to more hallways
. Everything else in the film is just what you'd expect from a found footage horror film.

Melchiah

For what it's worth I apologize for possibly spoiling anything, as I hate it myself. I visited a random website a few months ago, which showed the ending scene of Game of Thrones season 2. So, I'll edit the post, and suggest those who quoted it to do the same if possible.

JJD

For what it's worth I apologize for possibly spoiling anything, as I hate it myself. I visited a random website a few months ago, which showed the ending scene of Game of Thrones season 2. So, I'll edit the post, and suggest those who quoted it to do the same if possible.

I think it hardly qualifies as a spoiler.

A similar monster can be seen on the trailer to part 1.

Keep the creepy stuff coming Melchiah!!!

i-Lo

Does anyone feel like the need to invite the creepy crawly and eviscerate them limb to limb? Replace fear with utter rage allied with excitement and followed by pure contentment? So that if they existed, they'd fear you as much as you ought to fear them?

Does anyone feel like the need to invite the creepy crawly and eviscerate them limb to limb? Replace fear with utter rage allied with excitement and followed by pure contentment? So that if they existed, they'd fear you as much as you ought to fear them?
Precisely.

So I have three roommates in my apartment, and I teamed up with the guy on my side to scare the shit out of the other two. It worked. Note we had all been playing Slender a few days before. The lighting is how they saw it, hopefully it's not too dark for you to see on your monitor.

Top Bottom