• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crysis 2: First PS3 footage | PS3 Multiplayer Demo March 16th

X-Frame

It's not that big of a deal since I am just going to wait until after it ships and people can do the proper analysis and comparisons.

The Limited Edition of Crysis 2 isn't even tempting in the slightest, so I don't mind waiting.

wotter

Violater said:
The PS3 version had not been seen till now, this can also speak of EA's confidence.
I beg to differ, they showed it last week to all dutch media in a room full of ps3's. Tbh: it looked quited muddy and lowres, but I'm not judging a game when even the hud is not sharp. They also showed a 3d singleplayer level on ps3 that looked much more impressive than the level we could play later.

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
Kaze13 said:
That IGN piece was written by Arthur G. I never trust anything that guy says about anything PS3 related.

Well that explains that then, he is the most biased 360 fanboy I've ever known in journalism.

Enosh

I am still thinking about geting this for my PS3 instead of the PC beacose I fear the whiners will fuck up the multiplayer on the PC and my card won't be able to handle some SP stuff, it's above the minimal req but still... (4850HD 512MB)

idk, will probably wait for some reviews

Enosh said:
I am still thinking about geting this for my PS3 instead of the PC beacose I fear the whiners will fuck up the multiplayer on the PC and my card won't be able to handle some SP stuff, it's above the minimal req but still... (4850HD 512MB)

idk, will probably wait for some reviews

HD 4850 will give you much better performance than PS3.

Nizz

see5harp said:
Never trust Arthur Gies.
Not for nothing but wasn't his opinion pretty much validated with the disappointment of the demo? Almost everyone in the demo thread agrees the framerate is pretty shitty.

see5harp

purple cobra said:
Not for nothing but wasn't his opinion pretty much validated with the disappointment of the demo? Almost everyone in the demo thread agrees the framerate is pretty shitty.

That was sorta my point. Sorry if the sarcasm wasn't clear.

Top Bottom