• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crysis 3 Open Beta starting Jan 29th

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Okay, so, the only complaint I now have from the beta (apart from no AU servers) is how iron sights work. The game won't carry on iron sights while holding the button and switching weapons, you have to let go and press it again. It's so simple, but one of those things that I've fumbled with more than a few times now.

If I'm holding RMB put me in iron sights as soon as the gun is ready, no matter what else is going on.

benson827

Banned
Okay, so, the only complaint I now have from the beta (apart from no AU servers) is how iron sights work. The game won't carry on iron sights while holding the button and switching weapons, you have to let go and press it again. It's so simple, but one of those things that I've fumbled with more than a few times now.

If I'm holding RMB put me in iron sights as soon as the gun is ready, no matter what else is going on.

+1 to this.
And the lack of AUs servas especially dedicated Sydney servers is painful as the best ping I ever had was 200 and its near impossible to play as predator.
This is the only thing holding me back from my purchase, if post release servers is this bad down under.

Just got invited in (origin need to fix the beta participation stuff to all open out of origin. Itbopens a browser that launches origin lol. Nice speedy download.

Top Bottom