• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crystal Bearers E3 Trailer

So Layle will be able to force certain enemies to use their attacks? Awesome! :D

Edit: Did anybody else notice there was a Fire Bearer in the E3 trailer?

GDGF

Soothsayer
New stuff looks awesome. They're going to have to do something about that twangy music, though.

kenji

the japanese site is updated with Cid's profile and the new trailer in the "world" section
http://www.crystalbearers.jp/

here the news images showing Cid

24fmvcm.png

2zhlj6a.png

2rnkd5h.png

can't wait

Shadowlink said:
The game looks awesome but the music sounds weird! Also you guys should read the youtube comments. :lol

"lawl more shovelware for the wii. wii is killing gaming, "

"If you don't like the game blame Square-Enix. They probably invented the word "milking". "

"this game looks fucking retarded "

The fuck is wrong with these people? :lol

gerg

Fimbulvetr said:
"lawl more shovelware for the wii. wii is killing gaming, "

"If you don't like the game blame Square-Enix. They probably invented the word "milking". "

"this game looks fucking retarded "

The fuck is wrong with these people? :lol

They're comments on YouTube. What do you expect?! :lol

batbeg

hatchx said:
I still don't get how the game is played. Looks cool I guess, definitely on my radar.

Seriously. I don't think I'm going to understand how you play this game until I'm actually playing it.

And I liked the music :lol

batbeg said:
Seriously. I don't think I'm going to understand how you play this game until I'm actually playing it.

And I liked the music :lol

Wait, what don't you guys understand? I can explain at least how you played the demo from E3 (which I expect most of the game plays similarly to).

kenji said:
the japanese site is updated with Cid's profile and the new trailer in the "world" section
http://www.crystalbearers.jp/

here the news images showing Cid

24fmvcm.png

2zhlj6a.png

2rnkd5h.png

can't wait
The hell, is that a Goron? Zelda/Final Fantasy crossover confirmed?
kenji said:
new gameplay trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4KdHLkCnKQ

worried about some framerate issues, and i don't like the music too much.. but the rest is awesome :D
I rather like the music. It's definitely something different.

batbeg

timetokill said:
Wait, what don't you guys understand? I can explain at least how you played the demo from E3 (which I expect most of the game plays similarly to).

Well I've seen the demo videos and I understand how that portion is played, but it's the actual gameplay that just confuses me. The reactions, the interactions with everything... it just... I don't know. I know how it's meant to play, but I can't get a feel for it.

CTLance

Hmmmyeah, the music is a bit... strange. But whatever, weird is not bad. It's just unexpected.

Using your opponents weapons/abilities is awesome. And what's with all that "Award! New reaction" stuff? What do awards do? The questions keep on piling up!

I liked how he fed the plant (malboro?) to get showered in money. Jackpot!

Top Bottom