• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crystal Bearers E3 Trailer

Linkhero1

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/7485...deos/finalfantasywii_trl_e3trailer_52909.html

Youtube'd

If you think it looks bad, then please refer to this post to clear things up.

Enjoy

Winter Release :D

Opening Sequence
Floor Gameplay
Developer Walkthrough
Gamespot Hands-on
IGN Hands-on

Fuu said:
IGN has posted 3 off screen gameplay videos from the demo, 1 in the city, 2 from the on rails chocobo sequence:

E3 2009: Tossing Culp (Off Screen)

E3 2009: Force Pushing (Off Screen)

E3 2009: Swatting Away (Off Screen)

ivysaur12

Banned
Voice acting seems really good. Trailer was really disjointed and the quality was pretty horrible, but this game is gonna be so good.

THIS WINTER?!

Finally.

Duderz

Banned
I'm laughing at how bad that looked. Horribly disjointed like someone said, graphics that look pre-FFX, and an already annoying looking cast...not at all what I was hoping for.

Josh7289

MoogPaul said:
The logo made me vomit all over my screen.
No.

ivysaur12 said:
Voice acting seems really good. Trailer was really disjointed and the quality was pretty horrible, but this game is gonna be so good.

THIS WINTER?!

Finally.
I was going to say, yeah, the voice acting was good. I'm impressed.

Also, yes, this winter. Good.

Epiphyte

Duderz said:
I'm laughing at how bad that looked. Horribly disjointed like someone said, graphics that look pre-FFX, and an already annoying looking cast...not at all what I was hoping for.
Yeah, the lighting seemed non existent, especially compared to the trailers we got, what, two years ago?

NeoForte

Amazing! Voice acting was good, just no lip sync at all is why it's so disjointed. Hopefully they aren't so lazy when they work on the US version ;P

RpgN

The hero's lines remind me of Dante from Devil May Cry a little. Looking good, very nice.

ivysaur12

Banned
Duderz said:

:lol :lol Oh come on! Pre-FFX? Are you kidding me?

Duderz said:
you know reading this comment made me think the video was going to suck but then i watch and was overcome by the awesome, seriously what the fuck are you talking about?

Banned
Duderz said:
Pre-FFX?

final_fantasy_ix_screen_3.jpg

Final Fantasy 9

final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles-cr.jpg

Crystal bearers
Epiphyte said:
Yeah, the lighting seemed non existent, especially compared to the trailers we got, what, two years ago?
No offense, do you know what you are talking about?

batbeg

Video simply refuses to load for me. After 3 minutes of finally loading then watching the commercial, it says video not found :(

I NEED TO SEE THIS!!

phalestine

aka iby.h
batbeg said:
Video simply refuses to load for me. After 3 minutes of finally loading then watching the commercial, it says video not found :(

I NEED TO SEE THIS!!

Same, but I thought it was my work proxy, but I guess not. Unless you are at work and they block some sites?

Haunted

I want to see this but the site doesn't load. IGN can't handle E3.

Well to be fair, GAF couldn't either, until Evilore finally pulled the plug on the subforum. :D

Some of the graphics comments in this topic are ridiculous. There was nothing wrong with the graphics or the voice acting. People saying it looked pre FFX are just wrong. Play that over again, watch videos, you're wrong.

batbeg

Finally got to watch it. It is a fucking horribly cut trailer and makes me wonder what the hell they were thinking, but yeeeeeeees holy shit I'll eat it up. Voice acting seems pretty good, and the game looks so damn awesome.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Yayayay ! Day 1 purchase for me :D I like how this appears to have more story than I previously expected from a FF:CC game.

Shiggy

Zoramon089 said:
Some of the graphics comments in this topic are ridiculous. There was nothing wrong with the graphics or the voice acting. People saying it looked pre FFX are just wrong. Play that over again, watch videos, you're wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8bbA_-xRE&feature=related
Games looked better on the GameCube...
Still, other parts of the game look quite fine. Crystal Bearers simply will not be one of the best looking games on Wii (and it would neither have been on GameCube, I'd say).

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Sorry guys, I know this is now just a subpar Dreamcast game to all of you but I'm still day 1 hyped.

Here, have some shitty gifs:

rhverp.gif

16kp1mt.gif

j7vpc3.gif

Dascu

Graphics are better than most of what's on the Wii, but definitely not spectacular either.

Regardless, game looks fun. Will buy.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
It looks very experimental, Kawazu's involvement is definitely clear. I'm keeping an eye on it. :D

batbeg

The graphics clearly don't look as good as, say, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, but when you consider the scale and the action, I fail to see how you can think it isn't impressive. I mean, they're still really fucking good, and by all means we should be expecting to have a lot to do in the game.

Akai said:
That makes it any different from every other Final Fantasy game since VI how?

That makes it any different from every other Final Fantasy game since IV how?

Top Bottom