• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol.4 - West Coast Edition | UMvC3 Invitational

Azure J

I'm over here reading through CM1 thread while watching the archive and damn, I still can't believe how hype things got when Quicksilver Style went down on stream :lol

Azure J

Ugh and now reading Clocks twitter he wont be there as well.

BibleThump

I was seriously seriously seriously hype to see some Strider play. No one is using that character and it's fucking saddening.

My suggestions, in ascendant freedom order:

Yajirobe
Raditz
Krillin
Yamcha

How is the order anything but

Krillin (only one from the OG cast that remained relevant; gets fights; got the girl; strongest human on Earth at series end and only really outclassed by the freaks in the show [Saiyans, Piccolo, Kais, androids, etc])

Hercule (Almost forgot him, DBZ equivalent of a XBL Monster, talks himself up from wrestling wins but can't understand shit goin' on in front of him when a match starts; can also be considered the Mike Ross of DBZ, everyone "believes", the Z fighters think he's a fraud)

Yajirobe (opportunist that has one major moment under his belt, but frequently takes Ls for existing)

Raditz (Bodied so badly you don't ever hear about him afterwards; the Duc Do of DBZ)

Saibaman (So free they have to take massive Ls in order to get a modest one from whoever they fight)

Chaotzu (Theory monstered the Saibaman tech, failed with the execution)

Yamcha (So bad he gets dropped off the face of the Earth without one decent scene in the series; gets bodied by a Saibaman; gets cuckolded.)

Dahbomb

I'm with it.

From free-est to least free

Yamcha
Hercule
Yajirobe
Krillin
I am ok with this.
Who else did Piccolo ever beat?
Piccolo was at least relevant until the mid of Cell Saga which is more than can be said for any human in the series. I am pretty sure for a brief time he was the strongest.

Human < Namekians < Saiyans

BY2K

Membero Americo
I am ok with this.

Piccolo was at least relevant until the mid of Cell Saga which is more than can be said for any human in the series. I am pretty sure for a brief time he was the strongest.

Human < Namekians < Saiyans

Once he fused with Kami, he was more powerful than Super Saiyan Vegeta during the beginning of the Android Saga.

Dahbomb

What is going on in here? :lol
We are converting the Arturo free tier into the DBZ free tier:

iQRo6qgwYyTAL.gif

Because you KNOW someone is going to get blown up so hard that you have to quantify it in level of freedom. DBZ is the universally excepted metric for comparing Marvel.

Also read this DBZ = Marvel post:

645 said:
Watching a Marvel vs Capcom match is something like Dragon Ball Z. When Goku is fighting one of the main villains, they'll move around at light speed shooting powerful energy blasts everywhere, and to a casual bystander it looks like people are appearing and disappearing like magic and the earth is shaking and there's explosions in the sky and oh god what the hell is going on. But the other strong fighters will just be standing on the sidelines silently and intensely watching the match, eyes darting back and forth following it all. That's MvC. Train in it for a while and a rhyme and reason starts to emerge from all that crazy stuff. Train hard enough and you can chuck spirit bombs on fools.

Horseress

I'm with it.

From free-est to least free

Yamcha
Hercule
Yajirobe
Krillin

Yea, that's better. And I had forgot Mr. Satan is also called Hercule ^^

Dahbomb said:
Raditz isn't that free. Being a Saiyan makes you vastly superior than any human.
I think he would be in a Sayan freedom tier list, but yeah, humans are all more free

ReiGun

Raditz (Bodied so badly you don't ever hear about him afterwards; the Duc Do of DBZ)

Saibaman (So free they have to take massive Ls in order to get a modest one from whoever they fight)

Chaotzu (Theory monstered the Saibaman tech, failed with the execution)

Yamcha (So bad he gets dropped off the face of the Earth without one decent scene in the series; gets bodied by a Saibaman; gets cuckolded.)
Fuck! lmaoooooo

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
I might lose my internet in an hour, so I will probably have to catch this on the archives, but hype has been got.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
krillin only gets shit cus he hangs onto goku like a bad rash. left to his own devices krillin wouldn't have had shit.

Top Bottom