• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol.5 | UMvC3 Invitational | November 24

GabbyJay

Ben's Lens Ben's Lens Ben's Lens
H32tz.jpg

lol Fanatiq on that hustle.

smurfx

get some go again
looks like bt only sponsors players now after they have fallen off. cl0ckwork, viscant and now marlinpie.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This is the worst I've ever seen a Sp00ky chat. I can understand why he wants to get away from the FGC now and then. And it's quite obvious Marlin's play is being affected by Nina being there. Seems there is some tension between the two.

This is the worst I've ever seen a Sp00ky chat. I can understand why he wants to get away from the FGC now and then. And it's quite obvious Marlin's play is being affected by Nina being there. Seems there is some tension between the two.

Jay Snyder ‏@JayViscant

I blame Nina for everything.

I am not sure if this is a joke.

GeoNeo

I disagree.

? Did they break up?

Kellen

dat anti marlin technology.

I don't think that's obvious at all. I think Marlin's been slumping for like, a couple months now. There's nothing in his play today that isn't consistent with his play in the last two months. I doubt Nina being in the building really makes a difference.

Unless you're just fucking around and I totally missed it. I'm old and easily confused now.

Top Bottom