• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol.5 | UMvC3 Invitational | November 24

Wait..did she even show us what was in her box?

Cup cake with a curly mustache.

Someone actually said it on stream though? I don't just mean someone did an up grapple.

Oh if that's the case then no. Matrix and Yipes calls it "hook in ASS" now so the only person that would say 80k is Nina/Persia and their commentary is already over. However they did use Hook in Ass like 10 times... that should count as 1 80k right? LOL

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I don't think that's obvious at all. I think Marlin's been slumping for like, a couple months now. There's nothing in his play today that isn't consistent with his play in the last two months. I doubt Nina being in the building really makes a difference.

Unless you're just fucking around and I totally missed it. I'm old and easily confused now.

Yeah, a while since the time frame when they apparently broke up.

This pretty much sums up everything.

iBf2RltmXhARa.jpg

Stream monsters should know the more you egg something on, the more Sp00ky is inclined to do the opposite of what you want. Just stop being an idiot and enjoy the show. Take it for what it is.

Oh if that's the case then no. Matrix and Yipes calls it "hook in ASS" now so the only person that would say 80k is Nina/Persia and their commentary is already over. However they did use Hook in Ass like 10 times... that should count as 1 80k right? LOL

Yeah, that square's for the actual catch phrase. I almost made a hooks in ass square instead. People still say it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Finally the hype is back. The girls are a nice change but they aren't hype enough.
Like Parallax Scroll said, they overstay they're welcome, and are not really that knowledgeable (Persia has a few nuggets, but not often). I'm glad Chris Matrix is back to keep me away.

MrDaravon

Yeah, a while since the time frame when they apparently broke up.

This pretty much sums up everything.

iBf2RltmXhARa.jpg

Stream monsters should know the more you egg something on, the more Sp00ky is inclined to do the opposite of what you want. Just stop being an idiot and enjoy the show. Take it for what it is.

Pretty much; I wasn't paying that close attention (I don't catch The Break on a consistent basis), but apparently Marlin started dropping off right after the breakup, and that's (supposedly) why he's just been kinda on auto-pilot, and it shows. IF that's true, I can't imagine having to play right next to her didn't have any effect. It's no excuse, but that could very well be why.

For real, it's hard to say the Stream Monsters don't carry any weight when the streamers, the players, the commentators, and the viewers who aren't even chatting, but using dedicated messageboards to discuss the stream are all almost as equally focused on that vestigial window of high-speed scrolling bullshit on the far right of the screen as they are the (infinitely) more interesting game taking up screen-estate on the left.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
No disrespect to JRosa, but sometimes I wonder how people fall for his shit. They give him WAY too much respect. Moons is having more trouble fighting JRosa before than he has had fighting Chris G before.

Moons' play in that last set was disappointing.

JRosa is looking pretty goddamned solid tonight.

[edit]the old guy says almost immediately after Enzo asks how people can fall for his shit. LOL

kirblar

No disrespect to JRosa, but sometimes I wonder how people fall for his shit. They give him WAY too much respect. Moons is having more trouble fighting JRosa before than he has had fighting Chris G before.
Every time JRosa tried to rush down Ammy he got countered. You never see that happen to ChrisG.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Goddamn NYC fix your face JRosa in winners finals? Really come on now. ChrisG mind fucked em so much even JRosa given 'em the jitters.

Top Bottom