• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series Vol. 6 - Curleh West | UMvC3 Invitational | July 7

Bizazedo

Feels weird watching the guy I had to beat to get out of pools last year at Evo wreck Knives like this. He's improved a lot.

the LoL team imploded. I don't know if he's fully committed to fighting games again or what

My brother (who's into LoL) just told me Marn is in serious shit with the LoL community because he (being the team manager of Team Mrn) kept 75% or so of the total money that the team gets from contracts. His former teammates are pissed and so is the community.

He also said Marn was threatened to not show up at evo or something bad would happen to him.

:lol Marn

LordJim

Crossover counter to assists that become invincible(especially cancelable ones liek Zero's) has been around as tech since vanilla

My brother (who's into LoL) just told me Marn is in serious shit with the LoL community because he (being the team manager of Team Mrn) kept 75% or so of the total money that the team gets from contracts. His former teammates are pissed and so is the community.

He also said Marn was threatened to not show up at evo or something bad would happen to him.

:lol Marn

sounds like business as usual for Marn if true

sandbags-2.jpg

Top Bottom