Custom Game browser coming to Halo 5 (Xbox One and PC)

Jun 14, 2012
I was really confused and had to read his reaponse to my post like 10 times until I realized that he wrote "Custom Game Browser". I read it as File Browser the whole time. lol

Next step: Bring back all gametypes from previous Halo games.

de_dust2 24/7

Fuck yeah.
That map probably exists in Halo 5. Maybe even with a Breakout Gametype to mimic CS.

Jan 2, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
I was really confused and had to read his reaponse to my post like 10 times until I realized that he wrote "Custom Game Browser". I read it as File Browser the whole time. lol

Next step: Bring back all gametypes from previous Halo games.

That map probably exists in Halo 5. Maybe even with a Breakout Gametype to mimic CS.
Oh it exists alright

Pakesaker

Neo Member
Sep 3, 2014
This legit might be the biggest news / surprise for me in a while. Really hope it's implemented well. Will greatly increase the utility that Halo 5 on PC has. Can't wait to try it out. Only other thing that I can think of that I really want related to this release would be a FOV slider.

Jan 18, 2015
I can't even explain how happy this makes me. I'll finally be able to play all those crazy customs games I wanted.

It'll also be much easier to get good feedback on community made gametypes and maps.

Most importantly, "no radar" lobbies!!!

Post launch support for this game has been second to none. All hail The Req Pack

The way Holmes is talking about it sounds like it's a browser for custom game types and not custom game servers. I'd be wary until further clarification.
The content browser already does this... This sounds like it's designed to get people together.

May 12, 2015
There's no way they're not carrying all of this functionality over to Halo 6. It's too much time and money spent post-launch to not do so. They would be crazy to make big changes for Halo 6 and ruin compatibility with everything that Halo 5 has produced. Halo 5 is already so incredibly good (the best in the series) and Halo 6 is going to be so much better for it.

Jan 2, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
There's no way they're not carrying all of this functionality over to Halo 6. It's too much time and money spent post-launch to not do so. Halo 5 is already so incredibly good (the best in the series) and Halo 6 is going to be so much better for it.
Yeah I am in the same line of though. Halo 6 will probably just build more ontop of Halo 5's MP

iavi

Jun 8, 2010
H5 has done such a turn around in perception with its post launch support, I'm not suprised to see the #s going up after having been out for this long. the MP is the best in the series, easy.