• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Custom Shadow of the Tomb Raider XBOX One X

xStoyax

Banned
I don't understand why Xbox makes so many badass consoles like this that no one can buy. Then they just bundle majority of their games in with a plain console.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Jumanji!!?
30472116_1_x.jpg

I don't understand why Xbox makes so many badass consoles like this that no one can buy. Then they just bundle majority of their games in with a plain console.

I wonder if they made, I don't know, 10,000 of these and priced them $100 above MSRP for an Xbox One X if anyone would buy them. $50 above MSRP? I wonder what the actual cost difference is for them.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This looks super duper tacky. That controller also looks like it would be uncomfortable.

GoldenEye98

posts news as their odd job

I think it's just for marketing. It would be impractical to produce these super elaborate custom consoles in volume. Not to mention I think it's too over the top for most peoples tastes.

dirthead

Banned
They ruined it by putting the "Shadow of the Tomb Raider" text on it. Would have been 100x better without that. As it is, it looks like tasteless vagina repellent.

Not sure I could understand why would someone want to bid a console for $1000+ dollars, but at least all the money is going to help animals in need

jadedm17

The Simpson's Game 360 console was sad but the Cuphead console really crushed me, one Id have bought at release; Living in an age of social media being so big my pain was really hammered in watching Lamar Wilson open his free, never to be used Cuphead Xbox 1. :(

Top Bottom