• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Custom Steam icons for Grid View

Nov 28, 2012
Switzerland

I really appreciate your help!!

RoKKeR

Oct 17, 2012
Remember seeing this thread in the summer and I made some icons for MoH 2010. I couldn't find any ones that I liked with the Multiplayer and Singleplayer texts, so for those that care:

Xagnam

Neo Member
Jan 8, 2013
The Witcher (x5) / The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (x11) / Titan Quest

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (x2) / Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Desert Storm (x2) / Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder (x2)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfare / Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfare 2

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 / Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword / Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown

Tomb Raider (x3) / Torchlight (x2) / Torchlight 2

FloatOn

Aug 6, 2012
Orlando, FL
steamcommunity.com
looking through my installed games and I would greatly appreciate textless versions of:

Cargo Commander
Gotham City Imposters
Half Minute Heroes
Lego Lord of the Rings
Luxor Evolved
Magicka
Might and Magic Clash of Heroes
Path of Exile
Rayman Origins
Renegade Ops
Rock of Ages
Skydrift
Super Meat Boy
Swords and Soldiers
Terraria
Transformers War for Cybertron
Trine 1
Worms Reloaded
Worms Revolution
Ys Origin
Ys Oath in Felghana

if you are bored and any of you are feeling up to tackling that list I would be much obliged.

Reven

Apr 12, 2012
I just wanted to thank everyone in this thread for their awesome work. I have nearly finished making my library textless. However I am still looking for textless icons for a few games:

Bad Rats
Deathmatch Classic
Rayman Origins
Ricochet

I have been through the thread multiple times and I didn't see them.

Madnesslink5

Nov 10, 2012
I just wanted to thank everyone in this thread for their awesome work. I have nearly finished making my library textless. However I am still looking for textless icons for a few games:

Bad Rats
Deathmatch Classic
Rayman Origins
Ricochet

I have been through the thread multiple times and I didn't see them.

Not textless, but the best I could find.