• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 – Over 400 People Are Working On The Game.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
OK....

we've known for a long time that most of their work is focused on 2077. Gwent/Thronebreaker is out now so I imagine it's only a small team working on balancing Gwent as time goes on. They have another AAA title other than 2077 but I would assume that there is only a small team for that too. 2077 is their next game so of course a lot of people will be working on it.

elCT

Neo Member
First, I am sure that the guys that left CDPR had discussed it with the present employer earlier than the media reported it. You have to sort some legal stuff after all, and it's just good not to be an ass when you leave a company that you've been working for a long while.

Then, it's not true that having over 400 means that it won't affect the development process. They were not just regular employees, they even got in the news.

I am sure that CDPR can cope with it but the reasoning they provided doesn't work.

Airbus Jr

Banned
That's alot of people working for the game

Wishing them all the best for Cyberpunk 2077

Last edited:
Top Bottom