• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 HypeTrain | Just breathe (No leaks)

What platform are you going to play on?

• PC

Votes: 612 50.1%
  • PS4 Amateur

Votes: 84 6.9%
  • PS4 Pro

Votes: 139 11.4%
  • XBox 1

Votes: 12 1.0%
  • Xbox 1 X

Votes: 130 10.6%
  • Waiting for the next gen

Votes: 377 30.9%
  • Stadia

Votes: 13 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ebevan91

I’ve just seen there‘s a 29 page thread of people saying they’re boycotting the game because CDPR are transphobic, because of poor representation of trans people or something, I‘m not sure, they were using a lot of language which people in the real world don’t use, so I didn’t fully understand that their gripes were.

They‘re absolute lunatics. What happened to just wanting an enthralling gaming experience? Why do people want entertainment to conform to their world view? Bonkers.

My vocabulary has expanded greatly by reading some of their threads. Like damn do these people realize they are not normal?

EDMIX

1) stop multiposting, you can quote multiple people in one post
2) there is hype because the game looks amazing and is from makers of Witcher 3

Did you enable alternative movement system and are playing at 60fps? Plus if you are on PC I recommend ImmersiveCam mod suite, it adds better controller support as well.

I like WD (first game) but comparing it to Cyberpunk...no. Even WD3 is no doubt going to be kinda generic open world with linear story and copypasted sidemissions. It is Ubisoft.
CDP has much better quest designers and writers. THAT is where the game is going to shine - in its quest design and writing. Just like TW2 and TW3. Incidentally it is also the thing that they do not want to show much, understandably.

relax, I'm simply comparing settings......

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
unknown.png

3 weeks left

tenor.gif

2jum5od2hav51.png

60dcb7757ed429cbd17af1a4d1611097.gif

Last edited:
So what are people doing about the voice overs?

i think im going to download from the Japanese region

English for the first run. Polish for the next one.
TW3 in Polish is lovely.

Japanese VO is great, just keep in mind the game is censored in that version.

So, wich option is better ? (or less worse if you prefer) :

- PS5
- Notebook gamer with a RTX 2060
pre 2021 next gen patch the PS5 version will definitely be inferior to what you can do with that 2060 on PC, especially with DLSS available...no idea how much weaker the 2060 mobile is compared to the desktop part right now though.

Last edited:

Starfield

pre 2021 next gen patch the PS5 version will definitely be inferior to what you can do with that 2060 on PC, especially with DLSS available...no idea how much weaker the 2060 mobile is compared to the desktop part right now though.
I think the PS5 gpu will be better than a 2060 mobile gpu.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
I've never had a true gaming laptop so I don't what kind of throttling and general performance drop you see compared to desktop parts. What sucks is that we don't know how the game runs on pretty any system. If they have a 60fps mode on PS5, then go with that. If you're dying to try out RT and maybe have some funny and/or useful mods for the game then play on the laptop.

Last edited:

Hugare

Fucking hideous. I don't think I've seen a single attractive woman from this game. The fucks going on? There was plenty in W3.
Yeah, imagine a futuristic city full of poverty, crime and pollution not having pretty girls on every corner

And they expect us to feel immersed?? pff

Judy is a babe, Meredith Sout looks good, Evelyn Parker also looks pretty good, Claire looks cute ....

The game will have plenty of good looking woman, I bet

But if it doesnt have pretty women, so what? Are you going to play the game or jack off to it?

Every female NPC in The Witcher 3 was a goddamn model, even older women, which was jarring as hell for a medieval game

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
Have you seen the gameplay? For me the gunplay looked really bad, maybe they weren't planning on making it a FPS.
i've seen it, also have worries about moment to moment action and gunplay

they'll have plenty of time to iterate since multiplayer is coming down the pipe

Warablo

It all depends what this patch does for next-gen versions. I think it will only be missing the Ray tracing. Which probably is a good thing for FPS.

Reactions: MrS
Yeah, imagine a futuristic city full of poverty, crime and pollution not having pretty girls on every corner

And they expect us to feel immersed?? pff

Judy is a babe, Meredith Sout looks good, Evelyn Parker also looks pretty good, Claire looks cute ....

The game will have plenty of good looking woman, I bet

But if it doesnt have pretty women, so what? Are you going to play the game or jack off to it?

Every female NPC in The Witcher 3 was a goddamn model, even older women, which was jarring as hell for a medieval game

They call her Mrs. Personality.

I caught up a good bit of my backlog so I been kinda light on gaming lately.

Cant wait to grab this and dive back in to something.

Game looks like its going to be good

they said it will look better on the ps5/xsx than on the ps4/xb1x according to cdpr
starting day 1 due to the day 1 patch
CDPR just said that it will run natively on PS5 and "look better" there day 1, without disclosing anything.
I´d not expect anything but the ps4 version in higher res/fps considering the development time and the 2021 next gen patch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom