• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 HypeTrain | Just breathe (No leaks)

What platform are you going to play on?

• PC

Votes: 612 50.1%
  • PS4 Amateur

Votes: 84 6.9%
  • PS4 Pro

Votes: 139 11.4%
  • XBox 1

Votes: 12 1.0%
  • Xbox 1 X

Votes: 130 10.6%
  • Waiting for the next gen

Votes: 377 30.9%
  • Stadia

Votes: 13 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

harmny

Banned
i don't understand this obsession about a third person mode.
the game was always fp since it was revealed and they explained why. they didn't "scrap" the third person view.

if cdpr wants the game to be first person isn't that enough? i don't go around telling from software or bioware or ubisoft to make Dark Souls AC Mass effect and dragon age first person.
i've honestly never seen so many people complain about the perspective of a game. is it because they made the witcher so they expected all of their games to be TP?

Em9Co-HW4AApnYA

ReBurn

Gold Member
i don't understand this obsession about a third person mode.
the game was always fp since it was revealed and they explained why. they didn't "scrap" the third person view.

if cdpr wants the game to be first person isn't that enough? i don't go around telling from software or bioware or ubisoft to make Dark Souls AC Mass effect and dragon age first person.
i've honestly never seen so many people complain about the perspective of a game. is it because they made the witcher so they expected all of their games to be TP?
Asking for a third person mode isn't telling the developers what to do. It's just a request. They're making a creative choice and that's cool. It's their game. I'm personally less excited for it as first person only and as a result there's less value in it for me. So I may choose to not play the game or I may wait until it's in the bargain bin. That's my choice. Doesn't mean that I want them to fail. The just aren't making a product for me and that's ok.

Mhmmm 2077

Here's the footage - Xbox One X and Xbox Series X - contains entirely NEW gameplay, so it's worth a watch if you want don't mind spoilers.

Here's the footage - Xbox One X and Xbox Series X - contains entirely NEW gameplay, so it's worth a watch if you want don't mind spoilers.

:messenger_poop:...ouch.
PC, definitely PC.

Maybe the XSX/PS5 will catch up with the next gen rework touted for 2021, but right now this looks miles worse than what we`ve seen from PC so far, especially with RT(X) activated.

Last edited:

Shubh_C63

My only ONLY concern is if the in-game scenes head wobbling Cod-style sequences aren't too cringe.

Like that Brain-dance trailer made me a teeny bit worried. Still this will be the first game in a looong time I am gonna buy 1st week.

Impressions after 15 hours.
In French.

Includes new footage.
It's just the new trailer rehashed.

Summary:
Mostly positive.
Somewhat disappointed with hacking.
Concerned abut bugs and glitches.

Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
IGN Preview after 16 hours: Basically big, bold, beautiful... and buggy (no real surprises there)

- loads of stuff to do
- visually stunning
- the city and verticality is incredible
- combat gives you loads of options to find your favorite style, from stealth to melee to massive firepower
- some enemies a bit spongy, suggesting a less head-on approach
- huge amount of quests, side quests and activities in every area
- you can go hours without combat just experiencing the stories in the world
- characters immediately interesting and well-acted
- RPG through and through

Some cons:

- lots of bugs, including some pretty big ones
- confusing quest log

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom