• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Releases on September 26 | Xbox Showcase 2023

Hudo

Ok, this is fucking weird.

For anyone in Germany, our public-service broadcaster (ARD themselves) just... published a documentary about Phantom Liberty (it's a "Behind The Scenes" type of film, it seems like):

Fucking weird that they'd do something like that. But oh well. Better than wasting our money on getting football broadcasting licenses, I guess.

This is totally going to derail my Starfield play through.

I never finished CP2077. I got to the point of no return mission then left it there.

I’m really tempted to start afresh, but then I won’t be getting to Dog town any time soon.

Yeah. Im finishing up Crimson Pirates factions and thats a wrap for Starfield for me. Never set foot on Akila or Neon in my 60+ hours lol.

GymWolf

I hope the dlc is as big as wine and blood, that fucking thing was gigantic.

Btw, are the purples completely ignoring the game? I ses no topic over there...

I thought they were only ignoring hogwarts...

Last edited:

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
Hypeeeee, I’m starting new character tomorrow. I only played Starfield for the last 3 weeks, it’s going to be interesting…

Luipadre

hopefully its a long expansion. At least 20 hours minimum. I should be done with SF before Monday

Im expecting like a 5-6 hour main story and 12-14 hour if you do everything. It wont be a super large expansion like blood and wine

I wonder if they upgraded the gfx on consoles too or its just PC only

Last edited:

Ginzeen

Banned
Im expecting like a 5-6 hour main story and 12-14 hour if you do everything. It wont be a super large expansion like blood and wine

I wonder if they upgraded the gfx on consoles too or its just PC only
Push square review said it took about 30 hours to complete. I don't know if that's just the main story or all the side and main quests

Braag

Might be wrong but they might have banned new threads on CP2077 there cause it's transphobic or something? Dunno the exact reasoning.

GymWolf

Might be wrong but they might have banned new threads on CP2077 there cause it's transphobic or something? Dunno the exact reasoning.
But they had an OT for the base game...

I expect another small group of people migrating from that place because they wanna discuss the game.

Last edited:

Luipadre

Nah Push Square broke embargo by mistake. They quickly took down their review

30 hour sounds too good to be true. Im expecting 15 hour content max and thats fine. Was it a positive review? I hope the main story is better than main game

Last edited:

Ginzeen

Banned
30 hour sounds too good to be true. Im expecting 15 hour content max and thats fine. Was it a positive review? I hope the main story is better than main game
Nah I expected 30 hours. This expansion has been cooking for like 2 years. It better be long.

Roni

Gold Member

They have an active OT, but outside of that new threads are forbidden. But even the OT has a big sticky post on top of every page yelling at the clouds about how evil CDPR is.

Whaaaaaat. It has some of the greatest side quests ever.

Do you mean the NCPD points of interest?
Sorry, I haven't played it since I finished it in 2020 so my memory is a bit off. I just remember some really tedious "faction" (?) missions where you just went from point a to b to pick up a car, etc.

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
Pushsquare gave it a 9/10:

Phantom Liberty is often Cyberpunk 2077 at its very best. A gripping narrative complete with great characters adds another dimension to the open world RPG, while the main mission and side quest design remains top notch throughout. It's a tremendous expansion that delivers a truly memorable experience.

The Pushsquare review isn't live yet but Opencritic accidentally leaked it early:

https://opencritic.com/game/15196/cyberpunk-2077-phantom-liberty/reviews

Freeman76

Does anyone know if they are adding options to turn off RT? It looks sooooo bad on my S95b (XsX) that it puts me off playing it at all. I actually thought there was something wrong with my TV but all my other games are fine.

Top Bottom