• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DaddyOFive loses custody of two of the children featured in his "prank" videos

One of the kids was smearing feces on the wall, a sign of serious trauma/PTSD.

I hope they can be helped. Fuck these assholes who tormented their own children for clicks.

Please let the kids fade into the obscurity they deserve. I'm happy that the notoriety seemed to help them get out, but now that they are I hope peopke let them live as normal lives they can.

Erevador

Sounds like that Youtube guy Philip DeFranco did a good job of exposing all this and drawing attention to the plight of the children.

Due credit to him for that.

Did you guys see the video of one of his sons fighting on the bus? Teacher/bus driver was saying they were going to call the police and he just kept hitting the kid. Unfortunately the damage has already been done it seems.

Wow, I'm honestly surprised this happened so quickly. Hopefully those two can get the help they need quickly. My heart breaks for them.

Great news. I hope Cody and Emma was able to learn about abuses from CPS personnel so they can report if there's any trouble in the new household.

Jotaka

TlkHjxj.gif

see5harp

I'm not going to celebrate because this is like the most fucked up version of the Brady bunch ever made. What kinda pieced together fucked up redneck version is this?

kai3345

Banned
Honestly didn't expect action to be taken so quickly. Good for the kids, hopefully she provides the loving environment they need. Now to get the other kids out of there.

Nowise10

Good. Hope the kids are doing ok :)

Two kids got split up from the family they grew up and lived with. Of course they arent doing "ok :)". Probably are going through an incredibly difficult time and transition.

That is what is sad about the entire situation, is that no good outcome really happens.

Amory

It's super weird to me that all of this stuff was on the internet for so long, on YouTube of all things, being viewed by so many people, and apparently just the videos themselves were sufficient evidence to remove kids from the house for abuse.

Like, how did this go on so long?

SOLDIER

Are there any videos that show off good examples of the alleged abuse? I'd rather not watch any direct videos from this trash channel. I would just like a good editorial that highlights the worst bits followed by professional commentary.

Jakoo

It's super weird to me that all of this stuff was on the internet for so long, on YouTube of all things, being viewed by so many people, and apparently just the videos themselves were sufficient evidence to remove kids from the house for abuse.

Like, how did this go on so long?

Yeah I think when I heard of their channel had like 600000 subscribers. I am sure a lot of those were burner/fake accounts, but that is still a staggering number.

I heard audio from the most damning clips and it was sickening. I'm surprised he's able to keep any of his kids, let alone three of them.

Morat

Banned
Could someone provide a short version of the events? I heard this guy was basically a cu t by I don't know the details.

kai3345

Banned
Are there any videos that show off good examples of the alleged abuse? I'd rather not watch any direct videos from this trash channel. I would just like a good editorial that highlights the worst bits followed by professional commentary.

Phillip Defranco did at least 3 or 4 videos on them

Ray Down

Banned
Now he is DaddyONone.

Hope he and his wife enjoy jail time, fuck them.

Glad the kids were able to get to there real mother and get the help and nurture they deserve.

Best thing would to never hear anything about those kids again and let them have a normal life away from the media. Still have to give props to the youtubers and viewers getting the message across to reach this result.

riotous

Banned
Two kids got split up from the family they grew up and lived with. Of course they arent doing "ok :)". Probably are going through an incredibly difficult time and transition.

That is what is sad about the entire situation, is that no good outcome really happens.

Yeah I think a way to put it is to hope that "better" happens. But it's all concerning; why didn't the mother have custody in the first place? That usually requires a fairly dysfunctional environment.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!

I'll just make sure I requote this from time to time in this thread. This is a really crappy situation, y'all. We don't know anything about the biological mother's situation, so who knows if those kids are going to a "better" situation. Plus, those two kids are used to being around their three other siblings - they don't have that, now. Can you imagine being taken away from your brothers and sisters, no matter how odd of your home situation?

Top Bottom