• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dandy Dungeon...mobile gaming nirvana?

Ok first off, what the f*ck is this lol, and I mean that in the most loving way. This game is a brilliant-fourth wall breaking-comedic gold. And by the way, there's real depth here people. It's a strategic roguelike that oozes personality and creativity all the while providing pick up and play mobile flexibility. Yes, yes, yes, there gear upgrades, 18 year old princesses, ducks, rice bowls, middle aged programmers, ect, ect. Curious? Great! Just stop reading and go check it out.

Lindsaymv

Thanks for the reminder! Saw a glowing review of this on destructoid and meant to follow up but couldn't remember the name. Downloading now!

Loved it up until the point where all the charm ran out and the need to start paying for microtransactions kicked in. To be fair it took a good few weeks for that to happen, but the latest events going on definitely require you to spend a bit of cash here and there.

Worst thing is that it isn't even competitive, so there's no incentive for the microtransactions beyond speeding through whatever planned single player content they have.

BTA

I haven't played it much this week but I started playing when it released and I'm definitely into it. It's really interesting and charming.

Loved it up until the point where all the charm ran out and the need to start paying for microtransactions kicked in. To be fair it took a good few weeks for that to happen, but the latest events going on definitely require you to spend a bit of cash here and there.

Worst thing is that it isn't even competitive, so there's no incentive for the microtransactions beyond speeding through whatever planned single player content they have.
Is this a stamina issue? I haven't played enough to have experience with stamina limitations, but I saw that you can pay 8 or so and remove all stamina restrictions

Top Bottom