• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc coming to PC via Steam in February

bigkrev

Won't be buying till its deeply discounted (have it on Vita and will never play it again), but happy more people will get to play this amazing game

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Amazing. I really hope it's a good port.

Would be cool if it came to GOG, too, but I'm not holding my breath.

Novocaine

I kind of want to play this again on my Surface.

Danganronpa is one of my favourite games, I'm pretty pumped that people without a Vita will finally have a chance to try it.

I tried watching some gameplay but it just looks like a ...yick..visual novel. beyond the hallway roaming is there any actual gameplay?

also after watching that trailer i hope this includes a japanese track

rhandino

Banned
At last, its time for me to try this series and see if the hype is real.

hNk0Jsi.jpg

Huh, I remember playing this on a handy emulator with fan translations.

For free.
Ok... ????

salromano

Yeah, I mention that it's not live yet in the post.

I think this announcement went out a tad before it was supposed to. The Spike Chunsoft English Twitter and Facebook accounts haven't posted about it yet.

Yup, I watched the trailer first before reading the article, huge mistake.
I was fearing for the worst, region lock.

NEO0MJ

Great for those who never bought a Vita. Won't go for it as I don't get much replay value from games of this style but maybe I'll gift it.

Spierek

Huh, I remember playing this on a handy emulator with fan translations.

For free.

Juniors.

Anyway, really excited about that. Played the DR1 a year or two ago but haven't had the chance to play Super Danganronpa yet, so I hope it gets released on Steam shortly after the first game.

TWILT

Banned
Ohhh I already platinum'd the game on Vita, but I'm tempted to double dip because I love the game so much. Even better if it has Steam cards/backgrounds. :eek:

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I still dont know what the actual game is, and the trailer did little to help clear that. Is it a visual novel type thing?

I don't understand the mindset of the people upset about this because they own a Vita. And I bought one of those at launch, but I'd rather see this awesome game reach new audiences instead of keeping it exclusive in some vain hope of seeing the Vita become valuable.

Ibuki

Banned
I still dont know what the actual game is, and the trailer did little to help clear that. Is it a visual novel type thing?

It's presented as a visual novel, with a murder mystery story. There are exploration and investigation mechanics, and also trials with mini-games. Many describe it as Zero Escape crossed with Ace Attorney.

Top Bottom