• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc coming to PC via Steam in February

Knurek

It takes elements from several other games (Ace Attorney, Persona 3/4, Zero Escape) and yet somehow manages to be completely distinct. I can't think of another series that's so unique while simultaneously being comparable to other stuff.

Killer Queen maybe?

There's also not enough mention of the sublime Masafumi Takada score.

Seriously, the battletrial tracks are amazing, they get you pumping every time they're played.

Lusankya

I kinda hope they won't do that. VLR could work... but that'd wreck 999. And playing VLR without 999 doesn't really make sense.

Oh you can easily make 999 work on any system. I mean you can already play it on PC via an NDS emulator and it's basically the same experience.
So if the port just keeps the two windows the game will be fine.

Killer Queen maybe?

There's also not enough mention of the sublime Masafumi Takada score.

Seriously, the battletrial tracks are amazing, they get you pumping every time they're played.

I don't think I'd consider Killer Queen unique, though that might be because of how bad it is.

Parsnip

Abstraction just ported The Boy and His Blob as well.
Someone hit them up on the tweeties and ask what kind of assets they got, maybe they are allowed to give an answer like they did with the boy and his blob.

Rich!

So, the game is out next week - I was going to do a replay on my Vita, but hell, I need it on my PC.

Any idea of a UK price yet? I sent a message to spikechunsoft to get an answer but not heard back yet.

Top Bottom