• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daphne from Scooby Doo'll change from size 2 to size 8 in new animated movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeness

<333

My waist is really inconsistent lol today it's 28 inches but tomorrow it could be 29 or near 30. I don't work out much, although I know I should. I think it's my diet that helps. I've been cooking and eating home cooked food instead of fast food every night, ever since, I've lost 6lbs (went from 154lbs ~ 148lbs) in a month.

Oh boy, I can't wear yoga pants. The butt is too obvious. :( they sure are comfy tho.

<33333

Lol mine does that too depending on how bloated I get haha. 29! ...30...31........ 28.5!!!!! Lol.

Jelly of your dropping 6lbs in a month. Strict diet and lots of exercise has gotten me 10lbs in...5 months :( and I'm still like 160 lol. Arg.

Yoga pants are like the one article of clothing I DGAF about for some reason. Super self conscious about everything to the point of sweaters in summer, but fuck it, I will wear yoga pants if I want to. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom