• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daphne from Scooby Doo'll change from size 2 to size 8 in new animated movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my ..... the horror
8decbb890f3667c14f200c9f9b0ff4b23f75f701.jpg

The latest Scooby Doo mystery is scary — but not because of the usual monsters, ghosts, and bad guys. “Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy,” the latest direct-to-video animated installment featuring the mystery-solving and crime-fighting gang, follows Scooby, Shaggy, Fred, Velma, and Daphne to Transylvania, Pennsylvania, where they are going to check out the castle that Velma has inherited from her great-great-uncle Dr. Von Dinkenstein. Obviously, high jinks ensue, and when Daphne comes face to face with the bad guy, she is “cursed” with losing the thing that she holds most dear: her small frame. With a simple hex, the cartoon character instantaneously balloons from size 2 to (cover your eyes!) size 8.

Considering that the average clothing size American women wear is size 14 (plus-size is considered anything over size 12) and that the average woman in the United States, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, is about 5-foot-4 and weighs 166 pounds, being a size 8 shouldn’t be considered the worst thing that could possibly happen to Daphne, or any woman for that matter. What if something horrible happened to her, her parents, or the rest of the Scooby-Doo gang?
https://www.yahoo.com/health/scooby-doo-movie-curses-daphne-from-size-2-to-size-8-95381927142.html

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
This is to teach Shaggy and Scooby the effects of eating too much.

Fireblend

Banned
It's like they engineered the plot to stir up as many people as possible
KuGsj.gif

This still is and always will be the GOAT Scooby Doo movie:

DVD_cover_of_Scooby-Doo_and_the_Reluctant_Werewolf.jpg

It's such a staple of my childhood.

overcast

My ex was a size 6-8 (depending on the clothing piece), that's sooo fucking inaccurate. It's actually funny how wrong it is.

Daemul

That's not size 8. This part of the article caught my eye though:-

The average woman in the United States, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, is about 5-foot-4 and weighs 166 pounds

That last part can't be right.

Zombie Island is easily the best movie. Maybe followed by the one with the aliens.

They've been making Velma thirsty as fuck in the newer media like in Mystery Incorporated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom