• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls 2 Beta Footage

vilmer_

Second. For whatever reason (after killing enemy or running out of stamina, not sure) your character will run around like a retard with his head and shoulders back like hes about to get low and do the limbo. AWKWARD...what is this animation suppose to convey?

I still have no idea as to what this is about, it looks absolutely ridiculous.

Soriku

Second. For whatever reason (after killing enemy or running out of stamina, not sure) your character will run around like a retard with his head and shoulders back like hes about to get low and do the limbo. AWKWARD...what is this animation suppose to convey?

It's the "tired" animation. It happens when you're low on stamina.

Timu

inncih60WSieV.gif

This game can't come any sooner, want it so bad.=3

It's the "tired" animation. It happens when you're low on stamina.

Yeah, that's what I assumed. I literally had to do a double take the first time I saw it though. Overall, the more I watch beta footage the more im fine with the animations, they just threw me off the first time like I mentioned in my original post.

That's fine. Is this gif supposed to confirm the "weird" movements or refute them? The image is so wacky I cant tell what your trying to do here...

I think it's supposed to highlight the significantly improved running animation present in the latest build, but not in the beta. No more uber straight legs.

Top Bottom