• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Darksiders 3 release date of Nov 27th; $400 CE announced

Szym

Neo Member
I tell myself I wouldn't pay $400 for a special edition of a game, but when I think about it, I'd pay $400 just for Suikoden VI to exist.

God Enel

I didn't even nowgorod that a third one is coming. What the fuck. The first one was a lot of fun. The second one I have yet to play.

DESTROYA

Why is everybody up in arms about the price of the CE? It’s not like you have to buy it, whether you want to buy it or not ( regular copy) is another story.

Last edited:

Akuza89

Making this edition is also know as... "how to slowly kill your company in 30 days or less"

I mean come on, who in the hell is going to pay that.

Diddy X

Maybe they are overestimating their game, I've seen a couple videos and it didn't look hot enough for me to buy it full price let alone spend 400$ on it.

Renoir

$400 for theses statues...
Are these limited editions even limited any more? I've seen countless limited edition games on shelves all the time at game stop.
The last time I've seen something limited was when amiibos were hot and you could not find them shits anywhere.
Most does that $400 include all DLCs EVER made for this game and free micro transactions?? :>

also.. i watch the trailer damn ads were 30s, i can only hit skip 15 sec in????!!

Last edited:

LordPezix

I ordered 2.

Git rich.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom