• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Darksiders II |OT| What starts with War, ends with Death.

Very excited for this.

It's kind of strange to see "Season Passes" for single player games, but I'll buy the DLC when Steam cuts the price on it.

The title is almost crazily appropriate considering there almost surely won't be a Darksiders 3.

iIwMFIewL5UHf.gif

ironcreed

Banned
The title is almost crazily appropriate considering there almost surely won't be a Darksiders 3.

Even if there is, I am going to go ahead and go out on a limb and say that I don't think they will top this one. The Death character and the darker tone is just so right. It really looks like they were in the zone and everything gelled while making this.

They sell the dongle with a controller in a bundle.

Yea, you have to pay for a 360 pad you may not need, but then you don't have to re-sync whenever you want to switch systems.

Can you still get those? Granted I'm in the UK so availability may well be different, but I was wanting to get an adapter recently and ended up having to get one second hand off Ebay with the PC rebranded wireless headset, couldn't find either a controller or headset bundle new anywhere. Every other one I found else where gave off "knock-off" vibes.

DonMigs85

I think it's likely gonna sell more than the first game, but enough to guarantee a 3rd game? Let's see. Hopefully THQ doesn't drag Vigil down with them if things go badly.

Sigh. Tired of Season pass/Online Pass/Day 1 DLC bullshit. For once I'd just like to feel like I'm not getting nickel and dimed. Still looking forward to this.

I doubt this will be the last game - I have faith there will be a darksiders 3 - and nothing but good news is coming out for this game and I am actually noticing commercials for it on tv.

For anyone interested, you can get this game for $37 pre-ordered from Greenman Gaming (steam activated) for $37 with the code

ORDER-NTCOM-PLETE

It is good for the next 3 days.

malfcn

Paid $60 directly to THQ. I will be sad if the price plummets, and makes the season pass a cheaper add-on from somewhere else. And what does the Online Pass lock people out of?

forrest

formerly nacire

I'm hoping there is a variety of end-game "top-tier" armor sets with various animations, particle effects and awesome set bonuses that actually do some really cool gameplay mechanics vs just having stat buffs. That's what I would expect! :D

RPGCrazied

So what about the people that have the first game on PC, but not on steam? How will they get the bonus for playing and having Darksiders 1?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
So what about the people that have the first game on PC, but not on steam? How will they get the bonus for playing and having Darksiders 1?

Darksiders 1 was steamworks, the only way you don't have the steam version is if you pirated it.

DieH@rd

Banned
For a better impact, im gonna place my newly made gif in my previous post! :D :D :D
IM ON FUCKING FIRE TONIGHT! :D

RPGCrazied now you have a custom GIF that you can use in million situations. You're welcome. :D

DonMigs85

Say, is there another trophy for riding around your horse a lot? What I did was tie a rubber band around my analog sticks to make Ruin run around in circles.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Beautiful OT, hyped as shit for this game.

iNvid02

is there any way to get a steam save file without reinstalling, or should i just look for a 100% complete file from the web

Dahbomb

You could do it in DS1, don't know if you can do it here. I know you can't select Nightmare mode from the start.

DonMigs85

You could do it in DS1, don't know if you can do it here. I know you can't select Nightmare mode from the start.

Yeah, I started DS1 on Apocalyptic but earlier someone here mentioned it gets unlocked after one playthrough. Maybe he was confused.

Dahbomb

I posted on the IGN DMC board after a long time (basically my "origin" into the world of online gaming forums) and it was a hype post for Darksiders 2. :/

alba

Little is the new Big
I didn't have the funds when GMG had their deal for Darksiders 2. As of this moment what's the best deal for this on PC so I can pre-order it? Thanks!

Top Bottom