• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dating Age |OT$6| Just ask her out already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive already told you what I think her secret job is, the online job you mention in a later post is a camgirl and someone warned about what hed seen these women do when he was stationed overseas. Block, delete and stay the fuck away shes got an ulteriour motive for being interested in you. She ended ot because she found another richer mark who must have got wise to her shit and now she back to you again. RUN!

The really dirty messages are another clue to her work. Shes had a lot of practice writing them.

No lies detected.

Wait hold up, what's wrong with being FWB with a Camgirl?

I mean, as long as you aren't being bled dry and know what to expect if she moves on, and all.

I mean, as long as you aren't being bled dry and know what to expect if she moves on, and all.

It's not just a camgirl though, based on his previous description of a secret job she refused to tell him about, refused to tell him her age and one legal job for benefits and to pay taxes get a work visa for the USA.

gaiages

Banned

I don't think it's the camgirl part that's the issue, more of the other stuff like crazy bacon said.

Camgirls aren't inheritantly bad, they just take horny people's money for some nudity :p

I dunno, if it was me I would suggest to watch netflix or something at her place and then just take it from there. That could be the next date too.

You don't need to get too fancy here - just suggest that instead of meeting somewhere, you pick her up. When you drop her off, put the car in park, and play from there. Maybe you make out a little, mention that its cold, ask to continue this inside...

Hotel room?

Can you afford one for the night? Plan something that ends late and then suggest booking into a hotel for the night.

If it's getting hot and heavy, just be like let's go back to your place. That's what I always do.

Thanks for the advice, all. I especially like the bolded. Assuming things go well tomorrow night, I'll put one of those ideas in play on the following date.

I'm open to the hotel room, but I'll probably try to leave that as a back-up in case she has some sort of hang-up about bringing me into her apartment. My bank account's been a little too hot lately.

apparently it worked for her lol.......i get the point tho haha

If it worked for her she'd probably be less of an attention whore.

To be honest I think you should stop worrying about the illusion of being fair (such an overated perspective) and worry more about how the fuck to make yourself happy.

That's just one man's opinion though.

jimmypython

I just had a long talk with her. It's basically over. 9 months, can't say it doesn't hurt. Thanks Gaf for the responses. Now what's the best to get over a break up?? I need help :|

If it worked for her she'd probably be less of an attention whore.

To be honest I think you should stop worrying about the illusion of being fair (such an overated perspective) and worry more about how the fuck to make yourself happy.

That's just one man's opinion though.

Yeah I agree with you completely.

I just had a long talk with her. It's basically over. 9 months, can't say it doesn't hurt. Thanks Gaf for the responses. Now what's the best to get over a break up?? I need help :|
Welp, there it is. Honestly it's time. Get busy, spend your time doing something productive. Don't let those emotions dwell, use them to power through the gym as mentioned, learning new things, reading, playing games, whatever you want to do. Summer is around the corner, so maybe hit the weight rack, get your body Summer ready, that'd be a goal (if you aren't already doing it)

Dressing well isn't hard, I don't understand why people have this problem.

Sure you might not have a great fashion sense, but that's why you take a friend and get their opinion. Don't have a friend? Ask the shop staff or take some pics and post them online. I know GAF has a fashion thread.

Saying you can't dress well is a poor excuse.

Dressing well isn't hard, I don't understand why people have this problem.

Sure you might not have a great fashion sense, but that's why you take a friend and get their opinion. Don't have a friend? Ask the shop staff or take some pics and post them online. I know GAF has a fashion thread.

Saying you can't dress well is a poor excuse.

Kinda? I'm always paranoid about dressing well because it's hard to find clothes that fit well (I'm 6'7" and finding shirts is awful). My friends never believed me until one of my girl friends decided to take me shopping and was like, "Well fuck you weren't just being difficult." Made me feel a little better lol but still. I know what looks good it's just finding what looks good that I can wear.

Totally random post lol sorry.

Ozorov

So I'm going on a "date" tomorrow with this tindergirl. She wanted to go for a walk with her dog around a lake, that takes two hours. I hope we click otherwise it will be a fucking long walk.

Llyranor

Kinda? I'm always paranoid about dressing well because it's hard to find clothes that fit well (I'm 6'7" and finding shirts is awful). My friends never believed me until one of my girl friends decided to take me shopping and was like, "Well fuck you weren't just being difficult." Made me feel a little better lol but still. I know what looks good it's just finding what looks good that I can wear.

If off-the-rack doesn't fit well on go, go for tailored shirts. Properly fitted clothes will look good on you.

So I'm going on a "date" tomorrow with this tindergirl. She wanted to go for a walk with her dog around a lake, that takes two hours. I hope we click otherwise it will be a fucking long walk.
Worst case scenario you can swim through the lake to escape

Just asked a girl out for drinks from my gym. She said yes.

My success ratio at getting dates is so much higher in real life than online....

So much girls looking for validation online or ghosting after i ask them for a date.

If off-the-rack doesn't fit well on go, go for tailored shirts. Properly fitted clothes will look good on you.

Where would I go about looking for these? Also I've started dieting and working out so my body is currently in quite the state of change so I'm kinda not wanting to have to buy like three different sets of clothes as I keep slimming down (already down almost 50 pounds since November woo).

saizo

Yeah, totally recently posted here about parents trying to set me up... new story.

Don't shit where you eat. I don't shit where I eat. I stay away from even trying to think about anyone in the work place as someone I'd have a relationship with... so obviously this is going to be about that.

Things she be doin:
Gettin reeeaaaal close when she talks to me... like rubbing shoulders close. 8-10 inches from my face close.

Didn't really think about it any of this today, but she was working my floor and was being really... available.

End of the shift she does something none of our RT's ever do, and walks up to me, says she has to go back to her dept... and then stays and talks to me for 10 more minutes.

Coworker saw this and was like... dude she's totally flirting with you, it's so obvious.

? Okay ?

So:
Does this sound flirty?

I'm skeptical because it's just weird man. She's really hot, and I'm not exactly looking the best I ever have right now, y'know?
Even if she was, this is a risky ass endeavor. If I'm wrong, it could mean potential fucking awkwardness forever.

But let's be serious I'm probably gonna ask her out.

ruxtpin

Banned
Where would I go about looking for these? Also I've started dieting and working out so my body is currently in quite the state of change so I'm kinda not wanting to have to buy like three different sets of clothes as I keep slimming down (already down almost 50 pounds since November woo).

Just want to thumbs-up this post. Keep up the awesome work. If you're still dropping weight though, I'd wait until you've found your plateau before getting fitted stuff.

artsi

I'm picking her up tomorrow from a club (they have some kind of girls night) and go to her place after that.
If sex doesn't happen this time I might as well give up and become a buddhist monk.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

M52B28

Banned
The way you asked her was not smooth at all, reeks of desperation and fear. She may very well be playing with you ATM, and that's what it just sounds like she's doing. If she posted a picture of a guy, at his place in her social media, which she for sure knows you will see... I think you can put 2 and 2 together and see what's happening.
The way he asked just reads like a quote from a comedy movie.

Astral

Ive already told you what I think her secret job is, the online job you mention in a later post is a camgirl and someone warned about what hed seen these women do when he was stationed overseas. Block, delete and stay the fuck away shes got an ulteriour motive for being interested in you. She ended ot because she found another richer mark who must have got wise to her shit and now she back to you again. RUN!

The really dirty messages are another clue to her work. Shes had a lot of practice writing them.

Lmao fuck man that's terrifying. She got mad at me for not realizing she had messaged me anyway and now says she's gonna stop texting me. I don't believe her but it was some of the most immature shit I've ever seen so I wasn't planning on texting her again anyway. I don't think she's a cam girl lol. Wouldn't she have already asked me to sign up for some site? We've already fucked like three times and she doesn't ask for money. She's already told me most of what's up with her I think.

I dunno man. I'm 6'5", my friends are 6'8". If we can all find clothes I don't really buy this excuse. It doesn't mean it's "easy" but it's doable and doable well.

A lot of the time it can be hard to find more dressy shirts if you have a tall athletic build (can you make the arms bigger and the base thinner please. . . Fuck) but it's not impossible. Dressing well is essential to your overall look so make a stromger effort man.

Ideally you get down to your target size then start buying new clothing. You just need to go to a ton of shops and try on every type of clothing so that you can better grasp how you fall into size ranges. It also depends on what you are wearing. If you want something to be more fitted you may buy it in a smaller size than your regular normal fit clothing. I have clothing ranging from large to XXL.

Bollocks

How would I ask a Muslim girl if she would date non Muslims without her getting the hint. She saying probably no is the reason I can sort of ignore her if it wasn't for the what ifs. I need a definitive answer but can't approach her directly.

jimmypython

Did the "friend" end up being more than that?

she still says he was just a friend. And she still says she doesn't want a boyfriend and I can't act like one. at that point I thought ok it's time to walk away. .

Time, friends, hitting the Gym and video games/movies, anything to keep active and take your mind off it.

Welp, there it is. Honestly it's time. Get busy, spend your time doing something productive. Don't let those emotions dwell, use them to power through the gym as mentioned, learning new things, reading, playing games, whatever you want to do. Summer is around the corner, so maybe hit the weight rack, get your body Summer ready, that'd be a goal (if you aren't already doing it)

Thanks for these. Because of the work I do (military research), i am always extremely busy. but I do need to find something else to de-stress....

Lmao fuck man that's terrifying. She got mad at me for not realizing she had messaged me anyway and now says she's gonna stop texting me. I don't believe her but it was some of the most immature shit I've ever seen so I wasn't planning on texting her again anyway. I don't think she's a cam girl lol. Wouldn't she have already asked me to sign up for some site? We've already fucked like three times and she doesn't ask for money. She's already told me most of what's up with her I think.

3c04ac3ca76851fe421f072a1f43b46f.gif

Please tell us you at least used protection.

Jeels

How would I ask a Muslim girl if she would date non Muslims without her getting the hint. She saying probably no is the reason I can sort of ignore her if it wasn't for the what ifs. I need a definitive answer but can't approach her directly.

Lots of Muslim girls date and date non-muslims. Just ask her out and if she says "Sorry, that's against my personal beliefs" you'll know.

gaiages

Banned

Why can't you just ask her directly? Way better than trying to play stupid word games.

Hey guys, it's been a while. Did I miss anything good?

Is Ray Wonder still going to be a father?

... ;-;

I dunno man. I'm 6'5", my friends are 6'8". If we can all find clothes I don't really buy this excuse. It doesn't mean it's "easy" but it's doable and doable well.

A lot of the time it can be hard to find more dressy shirts if you have a tall athletic build (can you make the arms bigger and the base thinner please. . . Fuck) but it's not impossible. Dressing well is essential to your overall look so make a stromger effort man.

Yeah shirts are the problem for me. Apparently all my height is upper body cause my pant size is fairly common. I'll start working on it more after getting closer to where I want to be body wise, I have a friend at work who has taken a keen interest in fixing me up so I figure why not let her help more with it.

Why can't you approach her directly? Just ask her if she's willing to date non-Muslims, you might be surprised to learn some actually prefer to date non-Muslims as it comes with less baggage.

Or I guess you can ask her her thoughts on ant eaters and if she likes how they look.

What happens if it goes bad and she gets her dog to kill you? Are you far enough from the general public that your body won't be found until a month later? These are the things you need to think about on a date.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children

Why wouldn't you want her to get the hint? Why can't you approach her directly?

Man all these games man.

_________

Anyway I got a big Alumni reunion today. It's always a great place to meet new people so pretty pumped.

Bollocks

Why can't you just ask her directly? Way better than trying to play stupid word games.

Why can't you approach her directly? Just ask her if she's willing to date non-Muslims, you might be surprised to learn some actually prefer to date non-Muslims as it comes with less baggage.

Why wouldn't you want her to get the hint? Why can't you approach her directly?

Man all these games man.

Because she's my co worker and we work together. Also I only see her at work and therefore practically every day.
As such I need a reason to lose my feelings for her.
I didn't plan it, it happened, it is what it is.
I'm 99% sure that she will not date non muslims but my stupid half of the brain doesn't accept it unless I know for sure.

Because she's my co worker and we work together. Also I only see her at work and therefore practically every day.
I'm 99% sure that she will not date non muslims but my stupid half of the brain doesn't accept it unless I know for sure.

Oh. In that case.

Don't shit where you eat.

Salamando

You'd be better off doing whatever you can to meet other women. You've invested a ton of relationship-energy in this girl, and that just won't go away because it logically won't work out. You need to divert that energy into someone else.

norm9

Unless you're willing to leave the job or have her leave the job when things get inevitably awkward, don't do this.

However, if you were to do this, it's actually pretty simple. Just wait till she's in the lunchroom and ask her advice on whether she thinks it's a good idea if you ask a [hypothetical] woman out but are worried about religion. Then ask for her thoughts.

Bollocks

Oh. In that case.

Don't shit where you eat.
Exactly, that's how I see it and always saw it. Since she's new to the country I invited her to show her around, still haven't followed up because of that, even though I really wanted too.

You'd be better off doing whatever you can to meet other women. You've invested a ton of relationship-energy in this girl, and that just won't go away because it logically won't work out. You need to divert that energy into someone else.
Well, I didn't invest a ton of energy, it's just that I like her physically and talking to her she seems like she has a nice personality, normally I would ask her out by then but I can't in this case. On the weekend I don't think about it at all, it's when I see her again on Monday that I think yeah, about that... so this is actually a sound advice even though it's gonna be hard to follow up on that. Part of the reason I like her is because she's from another country.

Unless you're willing to leave the job or have her leave the job when things get inevitably awkward, don't do this.

However, if you were to do this, it's actually pretty simple. Just wait till she's in the lunchroom and ask her advice on whether she thinks it's a good idea if you ask a [hypothetical] woman out but are worried about religion. Then ask for her thoughts.
hmm we talked about how hard it is for her to get halal meat in this country, might poke that angle again regarding relationships.

I wouldn't say anyone should drop it just because they fell for someone they work with, it's like saying don't date a classmate because if it goes bad you'll have to see them everyday.

If they can both be mature about things, it shouldn't be an issue to date a co-worker. The issues arise when one decides to be a bit of a cunt and in doing so makes it's uncomfortable for everyone. Gauge maturity levels, see how they handle break ups (if you can) and get an idea of how petty/cuntish they are and act accordingly.

In this scenario though, Sala is right. There's already too much investment. Step back, distance yourself and hit those dating sites/pubs/clubs/street corners and get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom